Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Munish GulatiYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair. Tried many anti dandruff shampoos but no effect. Next day after hair wash I have dandruff and in two days my hair becomes very oily and a lot of dandruff again shows up. I also have many white hair. Can you suggest me something.
As I suffer from hair fall and doctor from Lybrate.com suggest me to use arnica shampoo, and I want to buy the shampoo but do not know the brand, so please mention the brand name.
Does wearing helmet for 4 to 5 hour's in day time causes severe hall fall because of heat and sweaty scalp.
I have a problem of high blood pressure. And I don't want to take medicine. So please suggest me ways to reduce BP.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
1. Stress incontinence- When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
2. Urge incontinence- When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
3. Functional incontinence- When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
4. Mixed incontinence- When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
1. You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
2. You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
1. If this condition hinders your day to day activities
2. If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent.
Causes of temporary incontinence are:
2. Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
3. Decaffeinated tea or coffee
4. Spicy and sugary foods
5. High intake of Vitamin B or C
6. Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like
1. Skin problems- Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
2. Urinary Tract Infections- Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
3. Impact on personal and social life- Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
Injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence.
Tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support.
Vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
anterior or paravaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal.
Retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions.
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
1. Bulking material injections
2. Botulinum toxin type A
3. Nerve stimulators
Hello Dr. 3 years back I got my knee twist while I was on a trek after that I am not able to do any activity involving pressure on knee. My x-ray shows that the gap between my knee joints is less that the normal, Kindly suggest me some exercise and medicine as I am experiencing a constant pain in my inner side of the joint.
Sir I want to ask a personal question. Sir meri height nahi badi rahi so koi custom method hai height bdne ka.
Actually I am suffering from hair dandruff. I am using home remedies like lemon and curd. Oil bt it's not going. So what should I do to get rid off from it. Due to this problem I am having dandruff like particle in my eyelids n ophthalmologist had told it will b there till you treat the hair dandruff. Can you give some suggestion?
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
Sir, I have a problem now a day I did not sleep well, I do not know why it but I have now any tress no any tension.
I am losing my hair fst nd tried many shampoos please tell me which shampoo to use to prevent hairfall nd to make thm silky nd hav a patch on my beard thr is no growth of hair rest of beard has growth.
Hello Doctor my age is 19 years 9 months .from past few months my weight is increasing day by day like earlier I was 62 KG Now im increased to 72 KG .belly fat is increased too much .I've got fat on sides too. Please suggest me a quick effective way to reduce my belly fat and get back to my earlier wait.
Of living and being alive
When opposing and conflicting
Thoughts invade your head
Feelings overwhelm you
There is nothing left unsaid
The world seems indifferent
Uncaring and unkind
You feel lost and isolated
And hope is hard to find
When heart is filled with bitterness
Powerlessness and gloom
And you're certain of being headed
Towards the beginning of your doom
Clock seems to be ticking
Opportunities lost and gone
The night seems too endless
To wait for the dawn
When all the hits and trials
Seem wasted and futile
Don't give up just yet
Wait again for a while
No matter how hard it gets
No matter what all went wrong
You always always have it in you
To stand up and be strong
Muster the last ounce of courage
Innate deep within
Even when the silver lining
Is too bleak and too thin
Don't give up on your dreams
Don't give up on your life
Don't give in to the sadness
The darkness and the strife
Bit by bit, one step at a time
As long you move ahead
Hope can never be over
Despite the panic and dread
Being victimized and staying a victim
Are two different things you see
We are the source of creation
We can choose what we wish to be
Change what is not working
Start anew, again
Refusing to get bogged down
By'why' and'how' and'when'
There is nothing that's unchangeable
You just need to decide
And do everything it takes
To twirl around the tide
The path you took till now
May be crooked, harsh and tough
Who said there is no going back
Paths are many and enough
Choose a new one that is better
Choose another if required
Rest but never quit
When doubtful, sad or tired
Look inside and all around
Universe listens and provides
You only need to ask and wait,
With your arms stretched out wide
Take back your power
Break free from the past
Possibilities that exist
Are infinite and vast