Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Munish Gulati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Munish GulatiYour feedback matters!
Hi Every one, I am facing neck pain. Sometime it's due to type of sleeping lying on bed and keeping the pillow. But changing the size (Thickness) of pillow it's became common. Following are the helpful to solve. Age: 30 yrs Weight: 80 kg Ht: 5.11 ft.
Does popcorn help to loose weight in diet. I like to eat it in night before sleep can anyone suggest is it good or not?
I am suffering a long time from gas, acidity, vomiting and dizziness. After testing found fatty lever, high triglyceride, and high uric acid. I am working in computer minimum 8 hours per day. I also feel senseless little finger in both hands. Please suggest how to control these problem.
Dear sir. My mother Suprita Sekhsaria Is suffering from fever since 2 days and many a times the fever is reaching till 103°.She is taking cough syrup (honitus) and 'NICIP plus and some voice mouth mint pills. So what other medicines should we give her. And what type of food we. Should give her. She is not eating any food and only taking salad and sugar water
I want to get fairness in my face. I used many more face wash, face cream. But, not improve. Please suggest.
My Daughter Aged 15 years did her CT Scan. The CT Scan Result is as follows: ct scan shows evidence of few areas of peribronchial consolidation and nodular infiltration with most of them are revealing tree-in-bud configuration in apico posterior and anterior segments of both upper lobe, apico-basal segment of both lower lobe, medial segment of right middle lobe, lingula segment of left upper lobe with lymphadenopathy as described raises possibility of infective aetiology, likely tuberculosis should be ruled out Please guide as to the possible disease.
I am a 16 year boy and I am playing cricket regularly I am a fast bowler with a big run up when I complete 4-5 balls then I am facing problem in taking breath and trying myself to take breath faster so please tell me that how can I increase my stamina please help.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.