Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Munish Chaudhary
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Munish ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
My 67 year old mother is a chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis and High Blood Pressure patient for over 2 decades now. Due to very little mobility her ankles are mostly swollen and her feet are very very dark brown in colour. Doctors say it is due to poor circulation and she needs to walk around to improve t. Her knees are terribly painful so she can hardly walk.
I am 26 old boy and I am suffering from back pain since 2 years fastly I was told I am having ankolysing spondylitis but other doctor told it is just osteoporosis my xray of spine shows little syndesmophytes at d12-l1, l1-2, l2-3, l3-4 my sacroiliac joints are normal .i had been doing regular exercise and medications and ind I am 70% good but still I am not able to bend forward ,not able to wake up without support basically the main problem is not able to bend forward I think my lower spine is stiff I haven't got any fractures please help me to cure it.
My leg very pain my hand very pain please find my problem my head is very pain my foot very pain when I walk in h my foot is very pain.
Hello, my dad 40 years old started having severe back pain and then it grew in whole body. He has pain in every part of his body now. It hurts a lot. We also had that vibrating machines treatment on neurosurgeon sessions but did not see any improvement. We had tests and reports can you please read this report and let me know the cause of this issue and what can be done here? Xray cervical spine AP / LAT. View -Degenerative changes of cervical spine at C6 and C7 with reduced C6-cu disc spaces -Pedicels and posterior elements are intact. -No evidence of Pre / para vertebral soft tissue swelling Please help his condition is severe!
IM 45 years suffering joint pains it related to nerves or bones some times fever comes some times itching energy comes hole body what is treatment myproblem.
I am 61 years old and a diabetic. My hand fingures get stiff if left in same position for some time. It pains when I try to straighten them. My ra factor is negative. What is this disease and what's the cure?
Lower back pain can be one of the most physically debilitating things that can affect you and limit your mobility. Even if the pain isn’t that acute, it could still signal something deteriorating in your lower back. While oral medications, topical creams or sprays can help in reducing pain, there are other effective remedies you can try on your own. These will be handy when you have no medications at hand. One of these is the hot and cold therapy.
Heat therapy for lower back pain
Heat works well with lower back pain as it can dilate blood vessels and improve circulation within the tissue. This will help in circulation and also result in lowering the pain. Heat therapy will also loosen up other muscles in the area and help soothe sore areas which have been taking the burden along with the lower back muscles. Some of the techniques that can be applied are:
1. All day heat wraps: These are specially manufactured belts or wraps which wrap around your abdomen and keep tightness and pressure on your lower back as well as supplying heat.
2. Electric heating pads: These are mechanized heating pads which generate heat with electricity. You can place them under you back and then either sit or sleep with it positioned behind you. However, ensure that you don’t keep these for too long as they could burn your skin.
3. Hot compress with towels or hot water bags: Use a clean towel and heat it over a conductive surface and apply it on your lower back. You can also use hot water bags for the same purpose.
Cold therapy for lower back pain
Cold therapy uses the principle of constriction of blood vessels as well as slowing circulation. This will help numb the area and thus help relieve the pain. Some of the ways these can be administered are mentioned below.
1. Ice towel: In this method, soak a towel in ice cold water, wring it to dry it and then apply on your lower back. This will numb the pain without transferring the sting of the cold or damaging your skin.
2. Ice packs: Put about half a kg of ice in a plastic Ziploc bag and pour water over the ice to just about cover it. Push out the air out of the bag and then lock it. Use this ice pack with a towel to ensure that you back doesn't get wet.
3. Ice gel packs: These are ready made packs, which can be bought from medical stores and kept frozen to be used whenever you need it in order to relieve lower back pain.