Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Munish ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year old female and have lower back pain (where hip just start) for last 9 days. I am currently taking medicine of thyroxine sodium tablet IP for the thyroid problem.
I first got pain in my right hand fingers than it penetrated to my shoulder my sugar level got low I had a muscle attack my back hurts a lot also my shoulder dislocated what is it.
I am having pain in shoulder from last 6 months I have shown to many doctor s all test done vitamin d e calcium sugar all r normal but pain is increasing day by day movement is painful in other hand index finger is paining badly till elbow knee is paining back neck is also paining orthopedic is saying just do exercise but no improvement is there please help me what to do and who's correct Dr. for this .
I have a neck pain since last 5 month I Hve gone to many doctor but I did not find well in my health so pls.
Sir I have corn in my right leg palm And I am taking homeopathic medicine I have alao tried corn cap It was almost gone but it came back It pains, has got hardened Kindly advise me. I would be thankful for that.
Before 9 months infected by NECK lymph node tuberculosis. Just now I completed treatment. Again I got little bit swelling in my neck. My question is have to take neck lymph node CT SCAN?
My both knees were replaced 2 years back now I am 6 years old. Since last three months I am having pain in my shoulders and fore arm. After exercise and taking R- Compound 2 TDS daily the pain subsided. Will you recommend some thing else. As I have no weight problem or any other. Kindly advice some Ayurveda medicine for arthritis. Thanks
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.