Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Munesh Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Munesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Recently wife was diagnosed B/P-97/145. On asked by Dr. Did Rapid profile. And it is normal. ECG impression Sinus Tachycardia. One Dr. Suggest TelvasAm. One Dr. Suggest AmlopresTL. Which Will Better. Will You suggest another drug.
My friend night just fainted while we were walking in afternoon, when I ask her are you ok then she told it's generally happens during periods! What is the precautions we can take to avoid such things to happen.
Very good afternoon I am from nagpur city, my age is 22 year my weight is to low just 50kg but my height is good i. E 6'1, m taking a proper diet but my body weight is not increasing so please tell me what should I do for that?
I am 19 years old 4months ago I'll get my left femur fracture rod planted in my femour my height is 5'4 will it increase I have seen an ad about height increasing ayurvedic product if I take it will effect on my fracture recommend me any product which one works really.
During lavatory (dry cough) it pains me in the right below the lungs since 5 days. I had kidney stone past 1 year but was drained before. I smoke 7 cigarettes a day, Age 21 Male.
Hi my name is Debabrata Das I'm from Assam from last few days due to study pressure I can't able to sleep properly and I always remain tensed.
Uncontrolled asthma can be due to many comorbid conditions.About 90% of ashtma is easily controlled by available inhaled medicine if priscribed and taken properly.10% of asthmatics needs special care.All asthmatics who are not well controlled should go for specifif IGE against aspergillus fumigatus .About 10% of difficult to treat ashmatics are having sensitization to aspergillus and there is different management plan for asthma if patient is having aspergillus sensitization
Stomach pain and I think I saw very very little bloody mucus after I passed stool. I m not really sure if it was bloody mucus or something else. 2 days back I had constipation and I passed a very hard constipated stool that gave me a v sharp pain in the anal area. Then the next morning thr were red-pinkish 1-2 drops of blood after I finished passing stools. No blood in stools no pain. I took pilex (ayurvedic) and ylex (homeopathy) and kept myself well hydrated, now there is no bleeding. Pain has reduced very much and bowel movements got better. But now this stomach pain, gas and bloody mucus very very little though is confusing me if I have some serious problem? Is it colon cancer?
She is having pain in both knee of legs. In right leg there is pain in full leg. She also fall many times few weeks before sometimes from rickshaw or due to slippers.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.