Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mukul LuthraYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old male. I am going through dental sensitivity, PERIODONTAL bone disease was found in X ray.
Hi sir/madam I am suffering with nerve pain in mouth as I picked up one of my back teeth in dental hospital but it has dine in 8 years back but now I am suffering hardly with that nerve in mouth now I am unable to open my mouth and eat any item sirr please help me I can't bare this pain it was lagging all the day and my face become chubby my hemoglobin rate is 8 percent I can't sleep with that pain that's y I am behaving mental please solve my problem please tell me probable suggestions and medicines and tell me is it related to tooth or nerve can I take pain killer tablets.
Sir I have bad breadth after using mouthwash and brushing twice a day it is not reduced please answer me. Its very embarrassing to talk to anybody with this bad breath.
I m morish 18 and I want to know the cause behind yellow teeth and how to make them white too? Does the pH of mouth effects it or not?
All on 4 dental implant procedure for completely missing teeth with minimal bone
(Scientifically documented for 20 years, with 99% success rate)
What is All-On-4?
Four implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. The posterior two implants are specially designed and angulated to achieve, the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, Graft-less, Minimum-Number-Implant-Solution for completely missing teeth.
Often, tooth loss is accompanied by loss of the jaw bone which poses the problem of reconstruction of the jaw bone. For the implantation to be successful, it is necessary to transplant bone from other parts of the body. It requires an additional surgery and many patients can not do the transplant of bone for general health reasons also (diabetes and others).
The All-on-4 solution, will address these drawbacks because it consists in establishing a fully customized denture (bridge) based only on four titanium implants. These implants act as “pillars” to the bridge that supports the prosthetic teeth. The invented process allows taking advantage of existing bone, even if scarce, avoiding having to use bone grafts.
The posterior implants are substantially angled at approximately 45 degrees to avoid compromising the sinus cavity in the upper jaw and the nerve canal in the lower jaw.
The All-on-4 solution owes its name to the very nature of the method, which consists of applying a dental prosthesis with at least twelve teeth (bridge) fixed in the jaw, based only on four titanium implants.
The specific implants or pillars used are protected by international patenting.
Benefits of all on 4 dental implant procedure
– High success rate : Mandible – 98.1%, Maxilla – 98.42% (Success Rate at Cosmodent Dental is 100% till today)
– High aesthetics and function.
– High hygiene maintenance capability.
– Simple surgical procedure, since only 4 implants are used.
– Walk-in Edentulous and walk out Dentulous in less than a day.
3RD DAY WITH NEW TEETH
Classic -Noble Bio care Implant+ Ceramic Crown
Premier- Noble Bio care Implant + Zirconia Crown
Sir kuch din pehle mein nib khol raha tha front Wale teeth se to uska thoda sa chura nikal aaya. Kuch din tak to koi problem nahi hui ab jab main kuch garam khata hu to usme zhanzhanahat si hoti hai, halka fulka dard hota h. Fir baad mein thik ho jata hai. What should I do right now. Ye daant nikalwana to nahi padega. Agar nikalwana pada to jitna kharcha aa jayega.
My dad is suffering from belching, constant burps in the morning as soon as he gets up. Also, while brushing teeth, this gets aggravated and he suffers problem in brushing. Then has to take rabetor d tablets to lessen this a bit. What can be the issue? He is 64 yrs old and diabetic from 28 yrs, having heart issues from 12 yrs and gerd from 2 yrs. Gerd is not an issue throughout the day but after he eats food and in morning he gets burps. Pls help.
I am suffering with mouth ulcers approximately every 2 to 3 months, mostly if body heated I suffering a lot. What should I do?
Got my rct done for one tooth 3months back. Also have a broken tooth next to the tooth with rct. Still pains and have got the filing broken. A doc advised me to see only an orthodontist and implantodist. They will be able to do it in a better way. Kindly advise. With someone who can see this.
I have some problem in my tooth. I feel cold and warm in my teeth. If there any solution please tell me.?
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.