Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukul ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
Have been suffering from bad breath and soar taste in mouth from 4 years as well as something throat feeling like struck by 2 years. Consulted with dental doctor no problem with teeth. They have told. What to do sir /madam. Very much depressed in it.
There is a tingling sensation in my teeth and gums since 3 days. It's not painful. I don't feel it when am seriously on some work but when am idle, it is bothering me a lot. I just can't stop poking it. What do I do? What's the cause of this tingling?
Our teeth are most definitely, vital for our living. Our everyday choices, pertaining to our lifestyle would call for changes, adjustments and lots of sacrifices without them. Though, a number of replacement options are available for the people with missing teeth, the most recommended are dental implants. Ask why?
They are simply the ideal solution due to their look and feel, which is similar to the natural teeth.
What happens if replacement is not considered?
To prevent the nasty repercussions from occurring, it is necessary that any missing teeth are replaced in time. Though, the symptoms of problems due to missing teeth only appear to be superficial in the early stages, the long term effects may certainly prove to be quite severe.
Some of the short term consequences of missing teeth are as follows:
- People with missing teeth tend to feel self-conscious or even embarrassed at times, while they talk to others or smile.
- Problem in speech is a common issue that may arise due to tooth loss.
- When teeth are missing, people find it difficult to consume some certain food types. These may include ones which contain some essential nutrients, hence leading to possible malnutrition.
- Increased wear or stress can also lead to the weakening of the teeth that are remaining.
- People with tooth loss find it difficult to chew the food properly.
- When teeth are missing, there is movement of the teeth that remain, to compensate for the gap places created. This leads to ugly looking gap teeth.
Though, these were the short term issues, the major consequence of not getting any lost teeth replaced is the gradual bone loss. Our teeth are firmly embedded in the jaw bone. Chewing and biting are the constant uses, which are required by the jaw bone to remain hale and hearty as well as active. You may believe it or not, be it at the beginning or at the end; the major focus is not on the teeth, but on the bones.
Maintaining form as well as density of the bone requires regular stimulation, coming from the teeth, as mentioned above. The contact with teeth causes small stresses, which the periodontal ligament transmits to the bone and prompts its continual rebuilding as well as remodelling. When any missing teeth are not replaced, it leads to the gradual deterioration in the jaw bones, over time. This not only results in facial shape changes but also will eventually burn a huge hole in your pockets, as increased complications will also lead to increased costs required for rectifying the problems.
So, now it's up to you. Choose healthy and wise. Go for teeth replacement at the earliest, if and when, need arises.
Gutke ke karan muh mei 2 ungli ja rahi hai, safedi bhi aa gyi hai, teeka garm nahi kha pata hu, aansu niklne lagte hai, sir kya kiya jay.
Is root canal better option for 4 year kid, whose one front left side tooth damaged by cavity? Will it affect new tooth coming in next 2-3 year on that area?
I have sensitivity problem from last 9months. When I eat sweets like cake, bakery cold items, coke, & etc suddenly my teeth gets pain. Dont know why its happen. Can you please tell me is there any solution to cure this problem?
Why do my teeth turn little yellow after every two years. Then I go for scaling and then again they are fine.
I have a dental pain my left side I don't have a cavities but I have very much pain First it's start with one teeth and a few minutes later that pain shift another side teeth and then another one like this Almost a hour and more I have this pain Any simple solutions I have?
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.