Book Clinic Appointment with Pschologist Mukul Arora
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Psychotherapy For Couples
Submit a review for Pschologist Mukul AroraYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of depression, like misunderstanding with friends, girl friend, family pressure etc. Suggest please to tackle with the situation.
I am a 22 year male and am feeling anxiety and am unable to concentrated on anything from the past few days. Have gone through no mental trauma and have no reason to feel anxious.
I panic and worry over small situation that leads to instead sweating, headache and constipation. Any solution?
I am not able to concentrate and I do not like to do anything sometime my heart rate increases to 100bpm I am student I pass my whole doing nothing and also I am sleeping too much these days I do not like to answer any calls and frustrated all time.
How to quit smokeless tobacco, I am addicted to it since a few months ,first I used it to quit smoking now it has became a habit Thank you.
I am 47 years old male, I am a smoker smoking more than 30 years. advise me how to come out and how to avoid cancer or any infection.
I do not feel excited or elated which is supposed to happen and which happens to most guys. Instead I feel really depressed and I just want to run away from that place and confine myself to my home away from women. I know why this happens to me. I have a low self esteem issue which makes me think I am unattractive to girls so its better I avoid them so that I do not bother them with my ugliness and weird behavior. This tendency has really restricted my interaction with girls and I cannot seem to find a way outta this. Its like I want to avoid girls but at the same time I cry from inside that I am single leading to low self esteem. I am really stuck. Please help. suggestions to battle this insecurity would be highly appreciated. Thank You.
Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. But if depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should. Most people live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether a person is struggling with depression:
- A significant change in sleeping patterns: If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life: You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression
- Anger or irritated mood: Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite: If you suddenly find that you have lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression
- Feeling of guilt without any particular reason: If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
Depression is as curable as any other illness. Both medical management and psychotherapy are helpful in treatment. Type of treatment depends on patient's condition, the severity of illness as well as availability. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.