Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mukta

Gynaecologist, Delhi

100 at clinic
Dr. Mukta Gynaecologist, Delhi
100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Mukta
Dr. Mukta is a trusted Gynaecologist in Mehrauli, Delhi. You can visit him/her at Shri Ram Memorial Hospital in Mehrauli, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Mukta on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shri Ram Memorial Hospital

Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Landmark: Sikanderpur,Dlf, PH-2, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mukta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello, my wife got operated for breast engorged before six months, now she have one breast smaller than other, advise that what should she do to maintain the symmetry. Thank you.

MBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MRCOG
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Dear lybrate-user, some difference does come after any surgery due to healing process. Best is to use extra padding on her undergarments on the smaller side.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mai 23 sal ki ldki hu last yr m pregnant thi pr ectopic pregnancy ki wjha se meri right tube block ho gai h or m 1 sal se ab dubra pregnancy conceive ni kr pa rhi hu. Mere husband ki reports normal h. Mai kya kru.

Advanced Infertility
General Physician,
Hai Ms. Lybrate-user, ek tube mein pregnancy hua tho dhoosra tube ka condition ko dhekna padega. Kyunki us mein bhi pregnancy hone ka chances bahuth zyaadha hei. Aapki gyneacologist, ovulation induction drugs prescribe kar ke, left side follicle annae huae cycle mein intercourse ya iui advice karengae.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, i am 43 years old female and i have subserosal fibroid in uterus. Please guide me. I want to cure it at home.

Subserous fibroid do not need treatment if there is no excess bleeding or pain, usually after menopause they stop growing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend having a sex with her b. F and now periods are not come from last two month but her pregnancy test is negative, please give me suggestion for this problem.

Gynaecologist, Delhi
She can have hormonal imbalance due to pills or other wise, she might require medication for withdrawal bleeding.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How Should I Bath My Baby

Panchkula & Delhi
Mother and Child Care, Panchkula
How Should I Bath My Baby

Bathing  the newborn baby is a pleasurable experience both for the mother and the baby. It can also be defined as a process through which the mother and child bond. A mother understands the requirements of the child and the baby adapts itself to the cleanliness regime of the mother.

When should I start bathing my new born baby?

According to guidelines of WHO, initial bath for a term newborn weighing more than 2.5kg should be given 6 hours after birth. In the term low birth weight babies weighing less than 2.5kgs, only sponge bath is to be given, till the weight crosses 2.5kg.

Dip baths can be given once the umbilical cord falls off i.e. by 7 -10 days. Till then sponge baths are to be given.

How should I bathe my baby?

The room should be warm and free from draught of air as a wet baby can easily catch the chill. Check the temperature of the bath water before placing the baby in the bath tub. The depth of the water should be 5 cms upto the hip of the baby. Eyes can be cleaned by using one sterile water-soaked cotton swab for each eye. The Head should be washed last and dried first to prevent exposure due to large surface area. Pay special attention to skin folds of the neck, behind the ears, underarms, and diaper area. Also wash between the fingers and the toes.

What cleanser/ soap should I use for my baby?

Do not use soap for the first 1 month of life. After that, use any mild unmedicated soap or liquid cleanser with acidic/ neutral pH, that maintains the pH of the baby's skin. Avoid scented soaps and bubble baths.

How frequently should I bathe my baby?

In summer months, daily baths can be given. In winters, dip bath may be given twice/thrice a week and rest of the days, it is preferable to sponge the baby.

Hair wash can be given twice  a week.

A word of caution:

Never leave your baby unattended  to in the bath tub.Bath tub should be disinfected after use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.

6845 people found this helpful

Masood is my brother and he get married 5 years ago at the first hos wife get pregnant but. Unfortunately baby was lost in 5 month and after that his wife doesn't get pregnant he went to a doctor and did some checkup seminal tests after that doctor told him that his sperm count is down needs suggestions. Note; the patients is out of India and he told me to ask a doctor about this issue. Thanks also.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Myself is a homoeopath and I there are some very effective homoeopathic medicines which can increase the sperm count but before this I want to know regarding case history of your brother including past and present history of present complaints and history of any addiction like alcohol, smoking, masturbation-----------------for far more better results you can purchase my sexual problems in males package avaliable on lybrate which constitutes------ 1. Complete 3 months medicine------------- 2. Complete 3 months free consultation----------------- 3. I will be more comfortable while making adjustments in medicines according to your problem which I cannot do in prescribed medicines--
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my wife (28 yrs, wt: 71kgs, hgt 5.4f) is recently (11august 2015) diagnosed with epilepsy initial level (2mnts fatigue & saliva from mouth) and neurologist has prescribed oxetol 300mg 1-0-1 and folic acid. Ct scan /mri are normal. In ultrasound test done in november 2014 she was identified with pcod and she is having the following symptoms-periods will come with a difference of two to three days every month, & she only bleed properly on the first day and from 2nd day it almost stops? she usually forgot lot of things very easily. Hair fall and black spots like stuff on her face and doctor said it is due to pcod. She usually get sleep very early like 7: 30 or 8: 30pm itself. She will usually get tiered easily without any big tasks. We have stated trying for pregnancy from last 3 months but she didn't get and the doctor said she need to take medications for pcod then she will get pregnancy. Now she is having epilepsy and she is under oxotel -300mg /2 tabs per day can we try for pregnancy? will there be any side effects? the neurologist who we spoke about epilepsy said he never find any issues with this. Is this true? current medications: orofer-xt and micro d3 as advised by gynecologist. Initially (9 months back) her serum iron and vitamin d3 at single digits now all are with in the range. Now she started oxetel 300mg. Does she need to under go any blood & physical tests for pregnancy like ovulation scan etc? all my tests are in normal range. I request you to give a brief advice for my query?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
First treat pcod because of pcod she is not making the egg. Reduce weight and take medicine from the doctor to make egg.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the best time to conceive. After ovulation? After fertility? Before ovulation?

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Best fertility period in a cycle is from day 8th of cycle till 18th day, so should have intercourse regularly or every alternate day in this duration.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

We were having sex after a gap of long time (more than a year). During sex, blood came out from my wife's vagina. She did not have any pain. Please suggest the possible cause of such bleeding.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
It may be due to trauma. However occasionally it may be related to local pathology in the cervix like a polyp or abnormal cells. Hence it is important to go to the Gynaecologist so that appropriate examination can be done
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After 7 weeks of elective L. S.C. S lump has been developed in umbilical midline. I have done usg and reports saying minimal subcutaneous collect in suprapubic region and in infra umbilical midline. After 2 days of usg suddenly pus has been discharging from c section scar. I have reported all that my gynaecologist and they have given me antibiotics. Please suggest me what to do.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Hi Mukesh. It seems you have developed a sinus after c section site infection. Your scar site should be opened and the internally collected pus should be drained. With such severe infection, plain oral antibiotics will not be sufficient. injective antibiotics with daily would dressing would be needed otherwise this infection can become even worse. Please take appropriate help immediately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hlo Dr. I am 3 mnth pregnant. Nd m surfing wid thyroid problem. please tel me how can I handle this type of prblm. One question more. My nature is totally change. What is the reason behind dis? Thx. .

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
hi Sargun, in pregnancy their are hormonal changes which can cause mood swings don't worry it is due to hormones. Regards to your thyroid problem you should keep strict watch on thyroid and dose adjustment is required as per level. Thyroid has critical role in brain and spine development in the baby. please don't neglect as uncontrolled thyroid levels can lead to abortion also. wish you good luck!!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, my partner feel acute pain while having intercourse and sometimes pain is unbearable. Is there is any issue in her lower abdominal . Please advice or she need to take any medicine to get relief.

Gynaecologist, Chennai
Better check your wife gynec check up and possibility may be pelvic infection or endometriosis .correct soon with proper gynec treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I used to take alcohol on daily basis for 4-5 years. Last two years it is stopped almost completely. I am married now and want a baby. But not getting successful. Kindly advise.

MSW, Certificate in Clinical Psychopharmacology , Certificate in Treatment Planning and Progress Notation, Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Psychologist, Jaipur
Hello, It is a great and positive decision about stopping alcohol. Well done! Well, have you consulted specialized doctor who can advise you. Do not be discouraged. There is a right time for everything. God knows what you want, so trust God, and trust yourself that your desire will come true. If you wish you can take some few sessions on Positive Inspiration to help you stay positive, and be determined that you will be a Dad soon. Regards Stuti
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 20 years old and partner is of 18. She is suffering from Polycystic ovary Syndrome (something PCOS) cause of that she has irregular periods and bleeding every time. She consume birth control pills for that shake. I want to have oral sex with her. Is it safe to have oral sex (if I kiss her vagina?) or sex without using condom? Please guide.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Gurgaon
Pcod curable by homeopathy. Oral sex is a mutual consent thing. But I do not think its very healthy. Birth control pills should be avoided at least before marriage as they create hormonal disturbance. Please do not do sex without a condom, she might become pregnant and it will not be good for either of you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years old and I excited to suck cock does it any harm for me to suck my cock as well as someone other cock?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. This is just a lust and it will die down after some days. Penis is a body part which is considered as an exit for some physical waste like urine and sperm. Because of its location the area will always sweat and because of its moistness there will be lot of germs. It is advised not to suck penis at all. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a girl and I am very much tensed of my Menstruation's problem sometime it comes for just 3 days some time 6 to 7 days is this any problem in me.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Menstrual flow normally occurs from 2-7 days, if not extremely heavy and if regular there is nothing much to worry about your cycle.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi mam, my wife is last stage in pregnancy. But 2 days, facing itching problem on all body. Can you suggest me what we do?

General Physician, Faridabad
take tab levocetrazine and can apply lactocalamine lotion on the body or consult your doctor. thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir / mam i'm 24 female after my marriage I hv a miscarriage according to Dr. Prescription I hv an abortion done after dat m suffering from vaginal infection its seems to look like cottage cheese while hvng a sex there's a burning sensation n itching I asked the Dr. She told me for some test all were negative after that she prescribed me for vaginal tablet but mam the problem in not gone prply it hppns 3-4 tyms in the year.

Homeopath, Kolkata
I suggest you to start homeopathy treatment immediately, after infection spread wash part every time you go for urination avoid curd spicy food take water plenty do a recent routine urine test and send me the report image I will prescribe after that.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed