Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh ManjhiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have skin problem on my foot. There is ao much itching on my foot sir what should I do give me some advice sometime my skin tear from there and some water come out from there give me some some home remedies advice.
Sir, my face is very dark as compared to my other body. Earlier when I was in 10 the class it very good. And always it become dry. If it is washed the dead cells comes over it. And gives very bad impression.So suggest me good treatment for this.
I had problem with my skin it itches a lot when am rubbing it, it is becoming very pale and a powder type particles are coming out, this is happening for total body? Please can you solve this problem and help me.
I have many pimples problem on my face last few years. I already try various treatment but But pimples are not going out of my face. Because of these pimples there is lot of black spots on my face. Please suggest me with the best treatment. Thank you.
My hairs are very thin and less on my head. How can I regrowth and meme them healthy and thick? please advice if the results will be granted. Thanks.
I am 21 year old male. Since past years I have a lot of pimples, acne and its mark on my face. I've consulted lots of Doctor and medicines, no improvement seen. Please help!
I am 27 years old I am worried about as my hair is thin. I have small gap at the centre of my head. My hair texture is also not good. I have found many natural remedies for hair growth as well as to improve my hair texture. But which technique is good for my hairs as any experiment lead to hair fall. Even I have lots of small hair in front of my head. Please help me to find the natural technique for hair growth as well as to improve my hair texture.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.