Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh KumarYour feedback matters!
As my 6,7 molar teeth of upper right jaw was extracted, I have to implant artificial teeth simultaneously in both space. Is this possible, then how much money will need.
My teeths are very yellow i' m doing many treatment but no better response show so please tell me solution how i' m whiten my teeth please tell me.
Sir I have teeth problem In teeth bleed will came so what can do sir. Your faith fully santosh Kumar.
Hi i'm 22years, female. Last month suddenly I lost my weight, had light fever and cough too. From past five days while i'm brushing blood is coming from my mouth when I spit. I'm scared. Can you please tel me what would be the reason? should I consult a doctor? to which specialist I had to consult?
Dear doc my mother's teeth are getting lose and falling. No plaques or cavities. Her age is 50 plus. Due to many other health related issues, her dental appointment is getting delayed. Kindly advise remedies/tips to strengthen gums and prevent tooth fall before meeting dentist. Sugest best tooth paste to strengthen gums. Thank you.
Hello. I am suffering from bad breath and pull back of gum bone. I took curatauge treatment from dentist but to no avail. I am continuously facing bone loss due to plaque. There are huge cavities forming in between my teeth. Kindly suggest which treatment I should take.
I am 45 yrs old male, having problems in teeth and not able to drink cold and hot drinks and chewing is also painful. Kindly advise which paste need to be used or any medicine is available?
I have a dental problem I smoke my teeth pains I really feels very bad of it? So ehat should I do please tell me please contact us??
My tongue is almost tasteless from 2 days now, little swollen and feels burnt (though it wasn't). There is a thin white layer on my tongue as well. I was feeling feverish couple of days back, took couple of paracetamol.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.