Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh JhaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Iam suffering from sore throat from last 8 days can you suggest me what can I do to overcome this and sometimes its difficult to swallow food also.
I am 56 years old and lost my wife 3 years back. Let me knows the best options for sexual satisfaction.
Hi, is masturbation really a reason for impotency? Am more confused even by the different answers from your doctors. please relieve the truth behind it? How much masturbation is normal?
Doctor I am suffering from bone deficiency and also am suffering from chest pain, gas problem so how can I solve my problems.
Recently had an attack and admitted in the hospital and angioplasty with 2 stents were placed. Another block which is narrow in nature to be treated with another stent which costs high again. No financial support / insurance support. Hence started regular exercise like walking for nearly 6 kms a day and reducing weight, sugar level, pressure level etc. Regularly taking medicines such as plavix, storvas, ecosprin, cardace, seloken xl, nitrocontin etc. Still got doubt whether any further medicine that can reduce the chance Of going for another angioplasty expenses, any ayurvedic, home medicine that can cure the block. I do feel discomfort very rarely. I am aged just 60 years (retired). Pls advise.
How often one should make love to call it an active sex life post marriage and not being called someone with a extra high libido?
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items
- Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
- It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
- Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.
I have fever 103. 4 degree farenhaet give me a solution yesterday I consult Doctor bt no improvement.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.