Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Batra
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh BatraYour feedback matters!
I am 43 year old male, my body got ache every morning specially on the upper side i. e. Near shoulder, hearts.
Sir/mam. My boyfriend got a married. So m usko bhula nhi pa rahi hu. please help me. Actually hum dono avi v kbi kbi milte or baate bhi krte h. But me chati hu ki av vo apni wife k sath khush rahe. Or hum dono ek achhe dost ki trah rahe .I don't know But av kuch dino se mera msg/call ka bhi reply nhi kr raha h.he is sub inspector in Delhi. Samajh nhi aa raha ki me khud ko kaise ussey dur kru. Because Meri study achhe se nhi ho pa rahi h .uske baare me sochti rahti hu. Kosis bhi krti hu ki uske bare me na sochu. But I don't know. Sir please help me. Actually jab vo mujhe baat krta h to me achhe se padhti hu.
I am 23 years old. From 1 months I feel depression. I can't sleep. I can't work. Everytime I feel like crying. I can't eat properly. I am always in confusion. Please help me.
I been feeling very depressed and I'm getting anger for silly reasons and I'm physical abusing myself like hitting walls with bare hands and hitting my head against doors and damaging the my property like smashing things etc ,I think something is wrong with me, I'm good at academics with good grades, I do the workout daily, eating well. Still I'm depressed and angry.
I have taken an appointment for my would be husband who has been hurt in past relationships and feels he has become a sexual and he is always under pressure and disturbed. We are planning to start our new life and he wants to get counselled and guided to help him.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.