Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh AjmeraYour feedback matters!
I can't do sports. In my pt period, I am always the last. I become breathless very very fast. Sometimes I have chest pain. My mom says I don't have enough bled because when I get hurt by something I jusy have a very small amount off bled.
My grandfather have heart blocks three. What should they do angioplaatic or surgeries operation in age of 75.
I am suffering from blood pressure for six months using medicine I am not interested for using medicine because my age just 27 how to control bp without medicine is it possible while using med any side effects or not.
Feeling pain in heart and irregular heart beat sometimes and stomach pain I think its a side effect of dexona tablet. I used it 2 months regular each tablet per day. Can I protect it with liver tonic?
Garlic contains ajoenes,a phytochemical which may reduce LDL or bad cholesterol and may possess anti thrombotic (anticlotting),anticancer and antifungal activity. It is advisable to take raw garlic in the morning for better effect.
My father aged of 68 years old, healthy life styled person underwent of 2 eyes cataract done in the recent past of 3-4 years past, suddenly complains that his right eye sight has considerably come down without any strong reason. Being myself stationed outside city and would be reaching hometown by this weekend. Now my doubt is that whether any heart stroke effect or neurological effect could a possibility of reason of? Being totally free from diabetics. On regular basis he takes 5mg amlogard bp control tablet. Kindly advice for if any issue to be attended urgently. Regards.
Lipid profile : Out of range parameters are : Total cholesterol : 230, LDL cholesterol-direct : 165, Non-HDL cholesterol : 171.56. I do not have any symptoms. It was just a routine checkup. Pls advise me to how to reduce the levels. Thanks in advance.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.