Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Ajmera
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh AjmeraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir Last week normally I checked my ecg report that is normal. I had normal BP And I had no diabetes And no cholesterol So Need Not To Worry? My Age Is 50 Yrs Male. And I am smoker.
I am 67 years old, vegetarian, non-alcoholic. I underwent open heart surgery. I am on medication - Metalor XR 25 mg and ecosprin AV 75 mg. For the last about one year I am suffering from burping. I do not feel any symptom of acidity. Burping starts as and when, day or night, I sit for meditation and try to concentrate. After a few minutes, I start burping. It stops if I lay down. I have tried all pathies i.e Allopathy, Homeopathy and Ayurveda. When I take any medicine, the problem aggravates and burping starts even when I am not meditating. Please advise.
Mere papa ko heart attack aaya tha kyaa kre unke liye jo unke liye benifical ho ist heart attack tha or kya vo jogging vagerabkr skte hai please answer me and kya diet le vo? My father age 52.
Hello Doctor, My first degree av block and I'm very upset. My heartbeats missing many times and I feel pressure on heart. I feel irregular heartbeats. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile, treadmill and holter monitoring are normal. So what is the reason? It may be serious?
My problem is that I do not want /do not like to talk anyone either my friends or anyone else (I just feel that I am completely different from others so just trying to avoid everyone ).During match or presentation at my college my mind just thinks about that everyone is watching me and as a result all my hard work becomes least effective. Now this problem has reached to the peak please help me I just want to interact with others in the same way as a frank boy does help if you can?
Briefing on Hypertension and its treatment
I'm Dr. R.K Joshi from Siddharth Clinic, Palam Bihar Gurgaon. Mai aaj aap ko hyper tension k baare me kuch batauga, ki hypertension hota kya hai aur hota kyu hai aur iske causes kya hai aur treatment kya ho sakti hai. Hypertension, kyuki ye tension hota hai jo aap ki arteries jo humareblood vessels hai unka tension hota hai, unke lateral wall spe padhta hai jis ki wajah se humko hypertension hota hai. Aur jaisa ap sab log jante hai ki ye blood humare saare sharir me daudta hai islye har organ pe ye apna bad effects chod k jaata hai jaise ki aap ka liver, kidney, heart, brain sab jagah pe iske bad effects dekhe ja sakte hai aur etina mein bhi iska effect aata hai, eye mein parde k upar. To islye isko treat karna, iske baare me janna bohot zaruri hai, to ye humare lifestyle k thode se changes se jo hai thik ho sakta hai.
Medication part bhi isme hai lekin vo bohot baad mein aata hai. Lekin iska jo hai jise cardaic arrest kehte hai jisme aapka cardiac muscles kaam karna band ho jaata hai jis ki wajah se aap ka immediate death ho jaata hai. To kyu ki heart humare paas ek hi hai isliye humein usko bohot sanjo k rakhna padhta hai aur humare jo 4 chambered heart hota hai, jisme ki 2 deoxigenated aur 2 mein oxigenated blood hota hai. To isliye ye pumping station hai aur isiliye iska bohot khyaal rakhna padhta hai. Aur aap apne diet me jaise ki aap unsaturated fats le sakte hai, saturated fats mat lijiye, aur aap junk food pe zyada depend mat hoiye.
Aur dusri baat aap sodium ka intake kam kar sakte hai jo ki humare common white salt mein bohot hota hai kyuki sodium chloride hai vo. To unko aap kam kar sakte hai jaise jinko Hypertension hai unko to thoda kam lena chahiye aur jinko nahi hai, jo swasth hai abhi unko bhi one teaspoon se zyada per dy consume nahi karna chahiye, aur oily chizo se bachna chahiye, potassium ka intake zyada hona chahiye kyuki potassium isko level karta hai, kam karta hai. Jaise potassium k liye aap kela apne diet me shamil kar sakte hai, kela, amrud mein thoda potassium mil jaata hai aap ko to iske wajah se aap isse bach sakte hai aur aap isko thik kar sakte hai, level me la sakte hai. Aur agar koi young hai to uske liye 140-190 tak bhi chal jaata hai, uske niche hona chahiye to accha hai.
Lekin jaise aap ki age badhti hai to upper limit 150-260 bhi ja sakta hai, lekin contrl karna chahiye taki vo niche hi rahe 140 k to zyada better hota hai. 70-90 aap ka niche ka jisko hum distolic kehte hai aur 140-150 upper limit hai jisko hum systolic bolte hai, systolic blood pressure kehte hai. To aap agar ye rakhege to aap k liye accha hoga aur iska treatment part mein homeopathy mein khas taur se humlog ka disease diagnosis nahi hota hai, symptomatic treatment hota hai jisko ki hmare clinic pe agar aap aate hai to aap ko homeopathic doctor sahi guide kar sakte hai ki kya treatment aap ko chahiye.
Agar aap ko aur kuch bhi jankari chahiye ho to aap mere se sampark kar sakte hai through Lybrate aur mujhe khushi hogi ki mai aap ke shankaon ka samadhan kar sakun. Dhanyawad.
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!