Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mugdha TapdiyaYour feedback matters!
I Am 50 Year Old. Man Last from 3 Month My Penis Curve, at the time Of Sex. ForThat Me & My Partner Worried About It.
Since 1998 I am masturbating, sometimes I do 4 times a day. It has caused great change in my social life .i don’t have very big social networks. Since 3 years it have become so extreme that I masturbate till the time I lose my stamina, many times no semen comes out .my penis size looks very small don’t desire for intercourse .my parents wants me to get married but I always feel that I am not prepared for this .it has greatly affected my personal life as well as health .all the times I feel fatigue. Recently I did whole body test some of the findings are as, TSH 6.42 micro iu/ml. Uric acid 9.1 mg/dl, VLDL 49 mg/dl, triglycerides 245 mg/dl, HDL 30 mg/dl, 25 OH vit D 9.92 ng/ml .year b4 I have visited psychiatric OPD after a long counselling my Dr. advises me fluvoxin cr or sometimes plane .really this medicine has given me a great control over masturbation, my frequency has reduced drastically. Now I do once in 3 month or in 2 month but the matter of worry is that once I star doing I continue it till I lose my stamina completely or until my semen stops coming. Now my great concern is that how long I have to take this medicine? Why I have not any desire to get married? Whether my genitals are in good state or not? Can you recommend me complete test related to my sexual health?
1. Right side hemicolectomy can cause heartattack? 2.how much b.p.required to do dialysis? 3.colon surgery is life threatening for stage 3c patients.
Food and diabetes do not go hand in hand. If you are a foodie and if you are diabetic, then you have tough luck. When afflicted with diabetes, the most basic medicine to control it is your diet. There are certain foods, which will help you bring diabetes in control and certain foods, which you have to avoid if you don't want the sugar level to rise beyond necessary. It is extremely important to keep a check on what you eat when you are afflicted with the diabetic condition.
Here are a few items which you should avoid in case you are diabetic:
- Fruit beverages: You might think that if the beverages are fruit based, then they are safe to be had; incorrect. Fruit beverages contain a lot of hidden added sugar. They are also high in calories, which again are harmful. The best way to judge a fruit beverage is by reading labels on the bottles. You will get your information there and it will be easier for you to judge which beverage you might have.
- French fries: French fries may be extremely tasty, but they are also extremely bad for your health, especially if you are diabetic. They are full of saturated fat, sodium, calories and too much of carbohydrates. Even though most of the restaurants claim that the fries are trans fat free, it still isn't healthy for you at all.
- Fried chicken: Fried chicken is another food item you can devour, but even this is very harmful. Although chicken is a good source of protein, frying it adds an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates, calories, fats and sodium. These added components make this healthy source of protein extremely unhealthy.
- Hamburgers: Hamburgers are full of saturated fat, which leads to a high level of cholesterol. It contains a huge amount of cheese, which supplies your body with a huge amount of calories. Although you do need 7% of saturated fats, hamburgers usually give you much more than the required amount.
- Milk shakes: Milk shakes are loaded with sugars and calories and they might also have hidden trans-fat. Not only does it increase your sugar level, it also makes your heart suffer.
Hello doctor I have a problem I have a sleeping problem I sleep for very long time as if I sleep at 2: 00 PM I wake up in 1: 00PM next day. Due to this problem I missed my many lectures. Please help me and suggest some medicine to cure this problem. My age is 18years.
I am a diabetic patio net since last 6 years. My blood sugar is always under control within the prescribed limits. What I have observed is that since last few years I am loosing my weight by 1kg and body is shrinking by 15 mm every year. Pl. Let me know the reason for this and the type of treatment or medicine I am supposed to take. At present my age is 71 years and weight is 65 kgs.
I am a 68 years old male. I am a diabetic. I hear buzzing noise continuously and echo of sounds causing hearing distortion and loss. What should I do?
It is an acute skin allergy, usually seen in children, Neonates,which is caused by the lower immunity levels, Usage of some medications by mother when she was pregnant,due to some genetic factors also may lead t this condition. In Atopic dermatitis, usually skin becomes red, irritated, with severe itching, often wet in acute conditions, but Dry in sub acute or chronic conditions.Here, in this c/o, Rash, small eruptions, etc all mostly will occur in creases of neck, ankles,shoulders, groins,buttocks, etc. Babies usually will become more irritated, cry due to the inconvenience caused due to these all symptoms.
If neglected, it may lead to Eczema, where the problem will become more problematic.Children who suffered from A.Dermatitis in their childhood, have the chances of developing Bronchial Asthma & other allergies also.So better to take care for getting cure in initial conditions itself.
The precautions that should be taken for these babies are, avoiding Swimming, where more chlorine will be mixed in water;maintaining Hygiene, giving bath twice ,
Using gentle, mild soap, always keep the skin moist by application of any coconut oil, Olive oil or Moisturizer. Better not to use any Dettol type of liquids for cleaning purpose. As they already develop allergy to certain things, Observe carefully, the allergens from what they are getting irritated,so that those things can be avoided. Avoid the contact of Pets, Fur &using Mosquito repellent liquids, sprays.
See that food should contain Vitamin A, B,C, & Zinc elements in their food.Give plenty of water.Use brown rice, fresh Raw veg& fruits juices.
Homoeopathically, medicines like Graphitis, Hepar Sulph,Sepia,Sulphur, Nux.Vom,Psorinum,Mezerium,calc.Sulph,R.T, etc are helpful according to symptoms basis & mother?s health condition during her pregnancy, etc.