Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mudita GuptaYour feedback matters!
How to counter ED and lack of sexual desire induced by relentless masturbation and porn over years in young males?
Chapatti has lots of carbohydrates, so should I skip eating chalati. Sometimes in night while studying we feel hungry so what should we can eat?
I am 25 years old male I have a problem with sex when I am doing sex with my partner not stay long time with her please suggest me the right solution thank you.
Don't Panic !
Having unprotected sex isn't the smartest move a person can make, but it isn't necessarily the end of the world, so follow the advice below and you should be fine.
We Had Unprotected Sex And...I Think I'm Pregnant
Finding out you're pregnant can be the happiest or the scariest day of your life.
Don't wait around and bury your head in the sand saying 'it won't happen to me' and 'I'll be fine' you might not be, and then you'll find yourself in a much more difficult situation than if you'd faced the situation head on and quickly.
If the intercourse happened less than 72 hours ago, emergency contraception, the morning-after pill, can be taken as a precaution against you becoming pregnant. However, note that the sooner you take the emergency contraceptive pill, the higher its efficiency is.
We Had Unprotected Sex And...I Think I Have an STI
Check for any unusual symptoms around your genitals (vagina or penis), such as:
- Pain when you urinate
- An unusual or smelly discharge
- Unexplained bleeding
If any consult your healthcare provider immediately
Not all STIs have visible symptoms so even if you think you're fine, after having unprotected sex, get tested!
Go For Sexually Transmitted Disease Profile Including HIV ( 1ST Month HIV RNA, 3RD MONTH HIV ELISA), HSV 1 and 2, HbsAg, HCV, Urine Routine, VDRL, etc.
We Had Unprotected Sex And...I Think I May Get HIV
Take Post Exposure Prophylactic Drugs (Anti - HIV) as soon as possible. It works when started within 72 hours and must be continued for 1 month to prevent HIV.
Related Tip: 6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of?
I married recently 3 months ago, my wife she is working in a government sector, problem is she not showing any interest towards sex, when I spoke to her, she answered me she doesn't like sexual intercourse, she hates to do intercourse, we do foreplay but unable to do intercourse because of her rejection, and we love each other very much, I don't want to force her to do sex, so please let me know what I have to do to change her Mind.
I'm 21, I'm using smartphone every time very addicted to phone which causes lonely, frustrated, anger, depression, obesity, headache, moody, lees concentration in study etc. Help me how to avoid using smartphone, I'm really addicted to this net.
I am diabetic since 12 years i am taking mixtard 25 morning 20, Evening plus Trajenta 5 mg OD stil my PP gets Higher. Please advise.
Can you please suggest me some herbal medicine names for thinnest semen and quick ejaculation while having sex.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from high blood sugar levels and cholesterol. My age is 29 can you please suggest me a medicine. Thanks
Hii. Doctor suggest me to eat a dark chocolate it is good for healthy sperm an skin. But I do not know that when we eat after food or a before. Or in moaning or at bedtime. An how many time in a day or a week? please suggest me.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.