Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mudita Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mudita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Last December I fell something was blasting in my stomach and then I fell burning in my chest as well as in my stomach. I visit to hospital where doctors says it's gas no need to worry. Also my right side of stomach chest as well as my back was paining. After when I discharged from hospital in midnight I fell very uncomfortable and fear. Then I go to HYDERABAD for treatment. Where my endoscopy is doing blood test and chest X-ray. Doctors see the report and tell me that it's gas no need to worry. In January I visit to Hyderabad. But after April I fell stomach pain bloating and acidity sometime. Why? I was a very heavy smoker but I quit smoking in march. Is this happening due to quitting smoking or anything else? Please tell me is this normal or anything else? Two times my endoscopy is done but report is normal. I only take pentadoc tab.
I had my first intercourse on 5th midnight. I started bleeding after 6 hours of my first intercourse. It has been 2 days and I am changing two pads a day. My last periods were on 10th june to 14th june. I am confused whether it is my periods or vaginal bleeding. I felt a bit dizzy jst after sex when I tried to walk. So is there a possibility that I started bleeding internally that moment?
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.