Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mudit GargYour feedback matters!
My father (62 years) had cervical spondllysis but in aiims delhi doctor had told me that it is only defficiency of calcium. We have improve the diet and after that that problem was cured. But since 1 year his legs and hands always have ache. He is now feels pain always and becomes unable to walk so long. I had advised to do the x-ray and blood test. I have done that. Those were also fine. Now please advice me what to do now.
I'm getting weaker day by day. My weight is decreased as per previous checkup I am taking a good night never skips a meal Just wana know the solution for this?
Hi, I am very fat I try all supplement and exercise but my stomach is not Back down please help me for how I stomach down in one week than you.
When I want to sex with my wife then I very excited before sex. But I starting sex, and I completed just 1.5 min to 2 min. I want to more and more sex. But my penis not quickly erected 2nd time. So you understand what I said. Please suggest me what I doing.
Helo doctor I am addicted to gutka upto 6 years and my tests are in red colour and I want that my teeth became white in low cost can you suggest me what can I do plz.
I had a doubt feeling uneasy back side of knee. Near ligament. Is it advisable to walk. What I had to do?
I am having some pain in my back whenever I do masturbation & it also gives some problems while doing any work, so kindly advice to resolve as soon as possible.
I have appendicitis taking treatment and is it ok to do abs exercises? Will it burst? consulted doctor told me k.
I am losing hair quickly some years and I tired all use shampoo. And please you say me solution thanks.
According to my age my height is not that good I am merely 5'3 or may blesss and turning 20in 3months is there anyway to increase my height at this age by home remedies or diet and I will not take any medicne though and yeah due to work load I sleep for about 4-6 hrs and no physical exercise. Should I join gym? And if yes should I do weight light or not? Thank you.
Hey there myself mamta patel and I need the solutions fir hairfall I have tried many hair products but it doesn't work. Please help me out.
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"
Today while passing urine I noticed that it was orange-red in colour, my periods are over 4 days back. Along with urine white fluid also passed. Kindly clear my doubt why it happened. .i am tensed.
I have a broken teeth on the front upper side. Can it be possible to make an artificial teeth with the support of the broken half?
Lybrate | Dr. Virendra Saoji speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY