Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mudit
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. MuditYour feedback matters!
Gud mrng My problem, when ever I speak mouth smells it hurts me a lot, even if I brush nicely after sum times it starts smelling so, I want my mouth to be fresh always.
I have teeth problem. My upperbar teeth jar are overgrown and comes out moreover equal to nose size. What will be the remedy for my teeth to resize and make them inside and parallel to lower jar teeth.?
toothache. I have cap on that teeth. Its paining how to remove the cap. It is unremovable. My teeth paining.
My friend use tobacco mixed with lime, using it as a patch inside his mouth between his teeth and gum. I want to explain him the danger from a doctors perspective. Please give me some points. Thanks.
My wife is pregnant from 6 month but last one week she suffering from badly mouth diseases like chhale' & all that and now she can't able to eat and drink except milk and water doesn't drink any type of juice also. We have consulted with doctor with one week in 3 times but doesn't get any relief. please tell me what should I do?
According to studies, the majority of the world population has at least one missing tooth, when it comes to dental health. Usually, one of the back teeth is missing. Most people do not care about a missing tooth as it is not visible and does not affect one's image. However, a missing back tooth is a matter of concern, and it matters. This is because of the tooth's function and also because bone loss occurs when a back tooth is lost.
Wisdom Tooth: Wisdom tooth or 3rd molar extraction The wisdom teeth, also known as the third molars, are the final set of molars to erupt. Not everyone keeps these teeth, nor are they necessary for having a healthy, beautiful smile. In fact, they can cause harm if they do not come in properly. When these molars come in, usually between the ages of 16 and 20, there may not be enough room left for them to erupt. As a result, they can emerge at an angle, they may crowd the mouth and sometimes they don't fully emerge. This can lead to future oral health problems like infections and pain. So, it should be extracted.
Effects of a lost back tooth: A lost back tooth should not be ignored, even though it did not cause you much inconvenience initially. The problems start occurring slowly and when they reach a fatal stage, a lot of dental problems are likely to occur. A lost tooth causes several problems and damage to your oral health and appearance if you leave it unattended.
Here are the negative effects of a lost back tooth:
- The alveolar bone, which surrounds the teeth requires a good amount of regular stimulation for maintaining health. The lack of stimulation will slowly make the bone waste away.
- With a missing back tooth, the bone width is likely to decrease by 25% within a year and will continue decreasing with the passage of time.
- The bone loss which occurs due to a missing back tooth will also cause problems in chewing food, and the back molars are designed especially for chewing and grinding food. Your speech will also be affected because of a missing back tooth.
- Extensive bone loss can even lead to negative changes in the facial shape. The facial shape also collapses in some cases. This will affect your appearance and will lead to low self-esteem and self-confidence.
Dental Implants: an ideal remedy for a lost back tooth: The best remedy for a missing back tooth is to get a dental tooth implant. Dental implants work effectively to maintain the bone structure. This is because the implants are fused directly into the bone. The bone can function properly and stay healthy after a dental implant is fused into it. You should consult a dentist to choose the best type of dental implant to replace your lost back tooth. Once the implant is installed, your dental functioning will return to normal soon. Little time is required to get adjusted to the implant.
If a back tooth is lost, you will surely miss it. A lost back tooth can affect your overall dental health, may cause bone loss and can even change your facial shape. Dental tooth implants should be used to replace a lost back tooth for maintaining good dental health.
Detail and advantages of Dental Implant procedure
Hello, everyone. I am doctor Aman Ahuja. I am an implantology and a digital smile specialist working in Gurgaon. Today I am going to tell you about problems associated with missing teeth. Generally we think that the once the teeth are is extracted and probably once all the pain is gone and there is no other problem but the real thing is that the problem starts once you get the teeth extracted. Yes it is true. Once you get your teeth extracted the real problem starts then. What are the problems associated with missing teeth is my main topic for today. If you see to the video nearby. If you see the problems associated with missing teeth this video will explain you the details. Once teeth are missing any particular teeth in any part of your jaw.
For example if a lower molar is missing as you can see in the video over a period of time from 5 to 10 years you will see that the adjacent teeth will try to take its place and slowly they become bad. You will see the way the other teeth are coming and trying to take its place. Sorry over a period of time there will be four logement and ultimately your 3 teeth become loose because of just missing teeth. It is just like if you remove a brick from a wall, the whole world becomes weak. The same happens. Over a period of time if can observe some mild pain in few cases. So what is the perfect? How can we prevent this damage because of missing teeth. In this video we will give you the two solutions of a missing teeth.
Gone days when we used to give denture removable dentures and things like that. Hair we have the two solutions or fix teeth. As you can see in both cases we have one thing this is the implant option. Implant goes into the bone followed by the abutment along with a fixed teeth or a Crown it is cemented are screwed. So this is once a best solution that is dental implant. Once we decide we have to go for dental implants main question arises like does implant suits me? Can I go for dental implant? Is it painful? Lots of questions in your mind. All you need to do is take one x-ray and visit your dentist. The dentist will observe the quality of your Bone and will suggest you about the dental implant which will sort you.
Once you take your x-ray to the dentist he will observe the quality of the bone, your medical conditions and then you can proceed with the dental implant procedure. How many implants are required for you that can be assessed after we observe the X-ray. As lese as six implants can support one job for one individual teeth one implant can support. So how long will be the duration that exactly can be assessed after we observe your x-ray.
For any other details about dental implants you can definitely contact me on lybrate.
What is the best option lingual braces or invisilign for 2-3 mm front teeth gap and 1 mm side gap what are their costs and how much time does both takes treatment is for 40 year old man.
My father has suddenly started suffering from this new problem. The entire left side of his face is paining. The excruciating pain starts from left side of lower jaw and he also has this headache. There is no history of migraine. We tried steam but not helping much. The pain starts suddenly and then goes later after some time. It happens mostly in afternoon and at night. Please advise and help. We are going on a tour in the north soon where there will be subzero temperatures. father s age is 56.
I've Excessive saliva (Laar) in mouth after sleeping or drinking/eating from last August 2013-Present. While drinking water or taking food or after sleeping my mouth get full with saliva and it stink/fuggy too. I was suffering from gastric problem but from November 2017 it no more, but the condition of Excessive creation of saliva is same. Please help me out.
I have problem with bad breath even if go for 2 times brush also please suggest me what I can do to solve this.
My teeth became sensitive to hot and cold drinks. What will b the remedy for this. I have used tooth paste. But no relief.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?