Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mudassir KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old male, I had shoulder pain while driving may bike and my body weight is nearly 90 kgs. I want to reduce my weight immediately. Kindly advice for both.
I have arthritis since 6 years. All my joints have swelling and pains a lot. I have tried steroids injections but it resulted in 'pus' Is there any other option except steroids? Recently I had done blood test and x-ray. According to my blood reports: RA : 66.0 Vitamin D3 : 13.8 ng/ml X-ray report: (both knee) 1. Bony out growth seen in upper end of both. 2. Tibia and lower end of both femur and patella.
My mom's having intense pain in her knees at regular intervals due to arthritis! what should we do (except the replacement) to keep her knees in a gopd condition? Please Suggest the best remedies and the prevention. Thanks in advance!
Sir I have a back pain on my right side when I consult doctor he said this is due to stones in kidneys but I am suffering it from 4 years can I please suggest me how to avoid this. Thank you sir Waiting for your reply it will be more useful to me.
I got headache from last night, a bit of pain at shoulders and a rise in body temperature, what should I do. Is this a cold fever or something else?
I am always having pain in both leg. I am also had hypothyroidism. Pain radiate from back. What is the cause and treatment. Please help.
Hi, I am a regular runner and I make sure 1 hour of my day is spend outdoor and active. I jo 3 km daily, toe jogging. In July I got a sprain and since then I am staying away from jog or any physical activity that pressure my sprained ankle, rigt leg. Can I do household chores, will it cause more pressure on my ankle. How long will it take to heal. My doctor examined and said it might be a muscle tear. What could I do to recover faster. Please advice. Female, 27.
Hy sir am getting pain in my leg since one month what I can do in present please help for that and I need tablets for that.
I have pain in my right leg upper heel portion from last few months. Its generally when I walk after sitting for long or early morning when i get off my bed. Though the pain is not intense but it is nagging and for few months now. Please advice.
I smoke a lot. And I want to quit now and I want to get back my health like before I smoke. How do I get back my health.?
I am having pain in my knee joints from last one week while climbing up or down the stairs. I do not what could have caused that. What should I do to improve my knees?
Hello sir, I am 20 years old I have suffered from backache spots and pimples please give me best advice how can I treat it?
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.