Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mudassir Khan
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mudassir KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a bone problem. My bones start paining after I stop playing. Please give me some beneficial advice.
I am 29 year old. when I walk some distance may legs always starts paining. It happen every day? please help.
My son who is 27 years old suffering from high uric acid which he get severe joint pain on his hand and legs loves to eat hot and spicy food with lots of garlic ginger and chillies would you recommend what type of diet he should have ?
Dr. am 17 I was abused by my uncle so I used misoprostol to abort .i took tablets yesterday night and I had sever back pani and abdominal pani too but I did not get bleed within 4 hours I got bleed only at the morning and my bleeding was not to sever I was just like my regular periods what should I do will the abortion be success because am afraid to go to an doctor please help mee.
Actually my legs are paining like anything and I have consulted doctor he said to me vitamin D is very low. So you r getting pain. But tablets got over and still my legs pain please suggest me what the next step I need to do.
I am 36 yrs female have lower back pain from 4 yrs (during pregnancy) in morning when get up form bed I can't sit/stand straight. Stand/sit for a long time is also increase pain. I also have knee pain for 5-6 month (only right).
I am 56, year old, female,I have much pain in knee, also have back pain. I have diabetes also. U take insulin regular for 4 times in a day. I have thyroid also. My question is that how to get relief from that pain. I can't sleep at night for this pain.
Hi I am Mohan, 29 years old 5 years back you fell down from the bike but no injury but had a severe pain of the knee joint I have take ayurvedic treatment, medicines from the doctor light exercises but that does not give me a relief please suggest. With a permanent solution.
My foot below the ankle is paining a lot. Not able to walk too. I am diabetic and I have BP too. What should I do?
I am 55 years old and has problem in the right side of the body including right eye right solder right side of back, spine right side of stomach lower right side of abdomen and right leg.
I have joint pain and coccydynia. I took vitamin3 60 k once a week for one month. Now I am pain less. Is it necessary to continue it. Then how long? Please inform me in detail.
I have started running on trade mill 2 month back. Now I developed pain in the heal while walking. Suggest the permanent treatment for it.
I have a lot of pain on my lower back bone I have got checked up and had some medicine but they r nt working .
1 month back I have viral fever for a week. Since then my all joints are paining. Especicely knee joins and knukcle joints when I strutch my leg and hand.
My dad is bedridden from last 3 months, please help me with a complete diet chart. He is suffering from severe head injury with left shoulder multi rib fractures, moving all limbs partially.
I have lower back pain since last 6 months. Please suggest specially which Dr. I should consult in ahmedabad.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.