Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mudasir KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old guy and I have big and long white and red stretch marks on my chest arm side. Its increasing now as I can see them growing on my stomach sides. Its very big and look very awful. Please advise how to prevent and get rid off these marks as am very worried now.
Are you planning on undergoing hair transplantation because of extensive hair loss? A hair transplantation surgery is effective in making up your lost hair, but there are several facts you should know before undergoing the procedure. There are certain strict do’s and don’ts associated with hair transplantation, both before and after the process.
Before hair transplantation
- Wash your hair well before the surgery day on the morning of the surgery.
- Wear clothes which do not need to be pulled off over your head after the surgery.
- Arrange for transportation for going back home.
- Do not take aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines for seven days before the procedure.
- Do not consume alcohol, take vitamin B, E supplements for seven days before the surgery.
- Do not smoke for three days before, and on the day of the surgery.
After hair transplantation
- Remember all instructions given by the surgeon for care after the procedure. Although there are general guides for care, you should listen to your surgeon and his guidelines.
- Try keeping your scalp dry on the first day after transplantation, which enables your skin to heal.
- Keep your scalp clean during the recovery process. Soreness and numbness may be felt, and you should not put anything on your scalp that may cause side effects.
- Take proper care of your scar. Scarring and itching are likely and you should deal with these using topical creams prescribed by your surgeon.
- You may take painkiller medications to ease discomfort and pain, three to four hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight immediately after the hair transplantation, and also for the next few days.
- Avoid touching or fidgeting with your grafted scalp. Picking and rubbing your sore scalp may cause the new grafts to fall out before getting the chance to grow.
- Do not take alcohol for the first five days after the hair transplantation procedure.
- Abstain from smoking for one month after the procedure as it disrupts the flow of blood to your hair follicles.
- Do not involve yourself in any form of sports activity or exercise right after the procedure. You may resume working out after a period of ten days, and you must wait for one month to get back to other physical activities and sports.
- Avoid engaging in activities which result in intense sweating. Sweating enhances the risk of infections to your grafted scalp. You should also avoid steam baths or sauna treatments for one month after the procedure.
In case you are a diabetic, you need to talk to your surgeon about ways of handling your diet and insulin management, before and on the day of the hair transplantation procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I got one pimple on stomach ~1.5 years ago It was slowly increasing. From last 2 months it pains sometime. It was not paining earlier. Now size become ~10 mm Kiran.
Hello doctor. I m 23 years old. I have back pain and pimples are at back side of me. So what is solution for it?
Treatment & Dosage:
- Tablet Salin- one or two tablet two times or three times a day
- Salin Syrup - one or two tea Spoon two times or three times a day
- Tablet Daa - one or two tablet two times or three times a day
- Immunosun Capsule - one or two tablet two times or three times a day
- Nimbamrutadi Kasayam - two tea Spoon two times or three times a day with water
- Triflanimbadi Kasayam - two tea Spoon two times or three times a day with water
- Sunthiyadi Kasayam - two tea Spoon two times or three times a day with water
- Manjisthadi kasayam - two tea Spoon two times or three times a day with water
- Arogyavardgini vati - one or two tablet two times or three times a day
- Krumina Syrup - one or two tea Spoon two times or three times a day
- Krumina Tablet - one or two tablet two times or three times a day
- Mansi Syrup - one or two tea Spoon two times or three times a day
- Antress Tablet- one or two tablet two times or three times a day
In Psoriatic Arthritic Conditions:
- Tablet Itis
- Tablet Healbo
- Tablet Suvarna sallaki RA
- Tablet Ashwasallaki RA
- Vatari kasaym
- Kachnar Kasayam
- Dermosun Ointment – Apply on effected part / whole body twice a days
- Salin Oil - Apply on effected part / whole body twice a days
- Ternim Cream - Apply on effected part / whole body twice a days
- Psorasun Oinment - Apply on effected part / whole body twice a days
- This is an effective treatment for all types of psoriasis.
- This special Ayurvedic treatment programme applies for 8 to 28 days