Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mubeen MohammadYour feedback matters!
Have day by day dark and black underarms and under thigh. Is there any cream or product to get best result.
Is there something effective and safe that can be used for unusual darkness of skin tone caused by rubbing of the skin that may have accumulated over the years?
Plz tell me how to remove dark circle in eyes. It gve a bad look on face. N when I used any cream it produce A headache please Gv d soln.
In the sunlight I feel very hot Cause of sun burn problems. My skin so soft Please tell me some suggestions Fory skin problems I can't go to outside of house. Feels tired early. Nd tell me about my diet. Which help me about this problem Please doctor Suggest me.
Recently I became a mother. Everything is normal but from last month of my pregnancy I found a white circle on the skin near my neck. Still it is there. I am worried what it was? Can it be remove? I have never consult a doctor regarding this.
I am 32 year old lady suffering from dark circles around my eyes, from last 25 days I am using avarta under eye cream but it doesn't show any result.
Hi meri Mummi ke eyes ke neeche dark circles horhe hai kaafi saalo se yeh jaate nhi hai iska bhut illaz krwaya hai lekin yh thik nhi hote please iska koi solution btaiye jisse yeh thik hojae please aur mere bhi chohte chohte pimples ho rhe hai face pr yh bhi nhi jaate mai 17 saal k a hu yh 4 saal se horhe hai isko bhi bhut doctor pr dikha diya lekin km hojate hai phir dwai chod deta hu phir hojate hai please iska bhi solution btaiye.
I have white patches on my skin. Disease named as vitiligo. What should I do to cure this disease and also tell me about what reson it happens?
I am 21 year old male I was using betnovate c to get fair skin before 5 years initially it was good but when I stopped using it after sometime I was facing many problems like premature skin aging, darkening, pimples and blackheads even after 5 years I am facing its side effects please suggest me something to get my old youthful skin back.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3, omth. The dlow of my gace has disappeared totally what should I do?
I have skin problems. If a mosquito bites me, the bitten area forms red circle I. E. Allergy. Any solution for this?
I am 50 years old. What do I do to keep my skin young? in the night I get nasal block & it' s uncomfortable to sleep? please advise
I have pigmentation over my nose. I am using clear ultra. But it's not helping. What shall I use? Please help me.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.