Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. SimiYour feedback matters!
Managing stress during examination is very important to have focus in studies as well in focussing into that moment without any destruction or any external or internal interruption. Following few tips can be followed in order to attain success.
1. Focussing only one thing at a time
2. Avoid repiting the mistakes and learn from the past
3. Avoid unnecessary anxiety
4. Plan the work accordingly
5. Practice the art of leaving the rest, and so on negative thoughts or thinking
6. Eat right kind of balanced diet with fruits and vegetables
7. Do breathing exercises regularly not only during exam time as it strengthens the mind and relieves stress
8. Control social media as it should not control
9. Play therapy like physical activity in stipulated time regularly
10. Engaging with useful natural outlook regularly to avoid boredom
Hi I am male 26 years old I am suffering with Anxiety and Muscle tension since 6 years I have been using Duvanta 20 mg but it has lot of side effects like it's killing my libido and sexual drive I am looking for alternative medicine which doesn't effect my libido and sexual drive is there any other medicine which can replace Duvanta 20 mg?
shall I use saraswathi lehyam. Does it really works I mean does it really improves memory power. How should I use it?
As you know, several scientific studies have proven that smoking is one of the main causes of several serious ailments like cancer, lung diseases, asthma and so on. Pregnant women who smoke not only spoil their own health, but also the health of the lovely kid in their womb. Yet many women wonder whether smoking really affects pregnancy and the answer is quite in the affirmative.
- Cigarette chokes the baby in the womb: It is known that cigarette smoke contains more than 4000 chemicals including lead and cyanide. In fact, it is one of the few products that contain more than 60 different types of cancer causing chemicals and compounds. It would be interesting to note that none among these 4000 chemicals is beneficial to the expectant mother and to the baby in the womb. In fact, cigarette smoke chokes not only the expectant mother, but also the baby inside. As a result, frequent chocking causes serious effects on the health of the fetus.
- Grouped into three categories: Smoking directly affects the health of the fetus. Premature babies, still born babies and underweight babies are some of the results of smoking prior to pregnancy. As a matter of fact, smoking by women could be grouped into three namely smoking before, during and after pregnancy. This issue is further discussed here:
- It is strongly suggested that women planning on pregnancy should stop smoking at least few months before they conceive. In the first place, smoking may affect the fertility of both men and women. Therefore, the couple should stop smoking, if they are planning to have a baby. Further, if the couple does not quit smoking and the woman becomes pregnant, then it can seriously affect the health of the baby.
- Whether you smoke during the first three months or during the last phase of the pregnancy, tobacco can severely harm the health of the fetus. The increase of monoxide in the blood stream caused by smoking tobacco will enter the bloodstream of the mother and also of the child in the womb. Naturally, this will affect the growth of the child. It can cause visual and/or hearing impairment, behavioural problems and also mental disability of the baby.
- Post pregnancy, the mother should breastfeed the baby. Smoking can retard the secretion of milk in the breast. Further, the dangerous chemicals present in the smoke of tobacco will make its presence in the breast milk. Naturally, this will affect the health of the baby.
Keeping in view the best interests of the mother and baby, it is strongly suggested that the couple should stop smoking, if they want to have a baby. After all, the health of the baby and of the couple is a matter of primary importance. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir, I am 21. In past I had personality disorders. After coming out of them. One day suddenly my father told me as psycho in front of all the people from there onwards. I started feeling as everybody say as mad to me I have no strengths to speak with them and more than that I lost common since means for what things I should responding and shouldn't respond more than that I am not getting erection even I am using tadafil-10mg. Please give me solution.
I used to smoke 12-13 cigarettes everyday. So what is the damage I am getting can you tell me about that?
I get depressed act weird something n I can't stop over thinking how can I stop these. How to overcome over thinking. Over thinking is my main problem. Please help me in solving this.
It seems to me that all things in my life are going really bad and I have started to feeling depressed. I think I may commit a suicide. Help me out the condition.
Know more about Psychiatric problems
Main Dr. Paresh Trivedi hu, main psychiatrist hu aur sex therapist bhi hu. 21st century ki sabse badi bimariya jo hoti hai who psychiatric bimaria hoti hai jis mein ki udaasinta, nairashya, sex ki problem, vyasan ki problems aur kai sari psycho somatic problems hai jo sharirik roop se ubhar kar bahar aati hai par uska karan mann ke andar hota hai yeh sab bimariya hoti hai. Mere clinic pe yahan par jo ki yah ape andheri west mein hai, yaha psychiatric consultation hota hai, psychological testing hota hai, aur psychologists bhi atey hai hamarey yahan, counselors bhi atey hai, toh ek all round treatment har patient ko mil sakti hai, jinn jinn ko jiss jiss ki yogyata hoti hai yah zarurat hoti hai, uss hisaab se hum unko uss type ki treatment dete hai.
Kayi bimariya aisi hoti hai jo ghar mein, family mein, rishtedaaro mein hoti hai par aap bata nahin sakte hai, aisi bimario ke liye ek consultation zaruri hai, jo humari clinic mein hota hai. Humare clinic mein EEG testing bhi hota hai, jo ki brain ki graph nikaalti hai. Jaise heart ki cardiogram graph nikalti hai, waise hi brain ki EEG nikalti hai. Plus aap ke liye specialized counseling bhi hota hai, counselors separate counseling sessions bhi lete hai, aur kai bimariya aisi hoti hai jiska discussion yah counseling se hi aap solution nikaal sakte ho, yeh sab services bhi humarey yahan available hai.
To jab bhi apko lagey koi personal yah psychological issue hai, mann mein koi doubts hai, yah kuch bimari ke barey mein shanka hai toh aap zarur contact kijiye, aur apne doubts clear kar lijiye, aur iss bimariyo mein jald se jald ilaaj karna bohut zaruri hai taki yeh bimariya thik ho jaye. Aur sabse badi galat faimi psychiatric bimari ke liye yeh hoti hai ki yeh thik nahin hotey hai, par yeh galat hai, sab psychiatric bimari thik ho sakti hain aur har bimari ka ilaaj hai.
Mann mein koi jhijak rakhey bina aap ghar se nikliye aur contact kijiye. Adhik jaankari ke liye aap mujhe sampark kar sakte hai Lybrate.com pe. Thank You.