Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. SimiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old. Its since 4 years I am feeling depressed. The constant thoughts are running in my mind. Like songs , and what if this will happen, death of family members what will happen then, and songs, all are running constantly. Sometime I think heartbeat is high, sometime I think that my body looking weird. I can not stop myself. Sometime I think that should I do this which is wrong or not but and somehow I stop myself. Please help me. It looks like when I will be cured then world will change. Old memories, childhood memories, or past incidents comes into mind. What to do . I can not sleep a sound sleep. When I wakeup it look like I had not slept. What to do.
My wife is suffering from headache, irritation, angeriness, attempt for suicide, spiritual behaviour, mood swing, lack of eating. so, what can I do for her?
I have depression problem. My mind always think negatively. Sometimes my mind got over heat and nerve s pain due to over thinking what should I do ?
I just searched about the symptoms of depression. And every symptoms match with my symptoms. Therefore I know that I am suffering from depression. I am in class 12. I want to do best result. And want a bright career and thats why I have to study best. But I can not study. I feel dizzy irritating and hesitated most of the times. Nd my father can not understand that m suffering from any problem my mom also. They can not want to accept the fact that I am suffering from any problem. This problem start from when m in class 9.i had fight too much with my mom that time. Can not control my anger. Started crying most of the times, feels lonely, nobody is around without mom and dad. No amazing friend circle. If I start laughing once than I can not stop myself from laughing. thats why my friends all time tells me that I am mad, I have no work to do rather than laughing. What should I do please help.
Hello Doctor, Age 28. Weight 50 Suddenly morning I got pain in middle of the chest, something radiation type, and after some 5 mins pain went to my back in left side. Sometimes feels shortness of breath, sometimes feels worry. Whats the reason behind this? Shall I do any tests? Is it normal pain Doctor? Please suggest me. And which food is good for healthy chest. Is there any oxygen problem or anxiety problem? Thanks.
I feel a lot of pain in whole my body please help me to get out of this pain please just me some medicines that can control my weight please help me regarding this.
• Six million deaths occur worldwide because of smoking.
• About 50% of smokers are expected to die because of tobacco–related illnesses.
• The three most important cigarette–related illnesses, which may be potentially fatal, are heart diseases, lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Chronic bronchitis or asthma of the adult).
• Smoking cessation is associated with substantial health benefits.
• Smoking cessation can reduce risk of heart diseases, cancer and COPD.
• Quitting smoking can help even after development of smoking–related heart diseases, cancer or COPD.
• Stopping smoking before age 40 is associated with a larger benefit than stopping it at later stage.
• Smoking exaggerates bone loss and is a risk factor for hip fracture. Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 10% of heart blockage diseases all over the world.
• Cigarette smoking is responsible for 33% of all cardiac deaths.
• Quitting smoking even after age 60 is associated with lower risk of deaths.
• Smoking cessation also reduces risk of paralysis.
• Smoking cessation also reduces the progress of blockages in the leg vessels.
• Smoking is associated with premature aging in women.
• Even in smokers older than 80 years, quitting smoking reduces mortality.
• Quitting smoking means no smoking for three years.
• Bidi smoking is as bad as cigarette smoking.
• Tobacco chewing is as bad as cigarette smoking.
I feel stress and tired without any pain. I feel weak and how should I increase my mind power. Usually when I study and learn something. But I was not able to keep learn for long time. But when I see and lean one time I am able to keep learn for long time. Please tell me. Why did he happen wth me.
My wife age 60years suffering from Parkinson. Is there any medicine on this. As per our doctors there is no medicine on this. Pl advise.
I have been feeling extremely depressed since an year now. I'm a class 12 student (i was born on may 4 2000). I was fine till class 10 but things changed when I went to join another school in class 11. I ended up dropping out of that school after 2 months of joining. I became extremely depressed and refused to leave the house. I joined another school but I go to school only once a week, and my teachers are really pissed about it. I lack motivation, I feel extremely low, I just can't get up and be normal and go to school everyday. Waking up in the morning has become extremely hard. I either oversleep or don't sleep at all almost every single night. I talked to my parents about this but they just think its a state of mind and I'm just feeling sad. My dreams would be crushed if I continue being the way that I am. I definitely need as quick fix to this problem as I cannot afford to fail in my class 12 board exams. I have always had high dreams and hopes and if this problem continues, I don't think I would be able to pursue my dreams. I'm failing in every single subject now and I feel horrible and suicidal. Everyday I wonder why do I even bother living? Life just doesn't excite me anymore. I really need to get out of this dark hole and make myself a future. Please help, I really need help so bad right now. Thanks!
I am writing medical entrance this year. I feel really tensed because the ex daye is coming close. Can you suggest me a way to get rid of this tension?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Stress is a state of physical and mental tension caused by certain external or internal factors in a person's life. Main goal of stress management is relaxation and rest, hence one must engage in activities that relax oneself. Yoga meditation sharing with others are some of the effective ways of coping with stress.