Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Ritika Samaddar
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Ritika SamaddarYour feedback matters!
Hii there I am 21years old guy but I feel sick most of time and my fitness level is seems to be decreased so what nutrition I should take and what kind of exercise I should do make my self fit Thank you.
Hello Respect doctors, I have donated blood 2 days back and there is one big blood spot comes on my muscle today, I don't know what it is and how it comes, Is it any kind of infection I'm scared that it can be cause of any disease/ infection (I'm not sure about AIDS) please suggest me what to do as I'm not feeling and kind of weakness or causes so far Thanks.
Sir, I am prerna's husband .I have some sex issue. Actually get pre ejaculation problem. Before intercourse I get ejaculation. And after that I feel weakness. Help me Sir.
I am 30 years old. My height is 5.6" and my weight is 81 kg. I want to loose weight. Kindly give some tips for quick weight loss especially to reduce my stomach.
Hello. I am 30 yrs old. I have one baby.She is two yrs old. Still now i am giving breast fedding. And recently i am using medicine for weight gain.Last one week i am getting urine burning for every time. Still i am not using any medicine i want to know why its happening, s have any infection? my weight is just 35 only.Which medicine i have to take for this problem? and i want medicine for weight gain also.
Hello sir my weight is 90kg please salutations me and lost my weight and biggest problem create my life and I'm very whightet fill my life.
I'm 20. My weight is 50 kg. Only. I want gain my weight. I used many weight gainer such as-Endura Mass Gainer, Accumass, etc. But not result out. please tell me proper way to gain my weight.
I am 21 years old a girl. I am also student. My height is 5'1 and my weight is 58 kg. Kindly suggests me how should my daily diet routine.
MY DAUGHTER IS 16 YEARS. SUDDENLY IN ABOUT A YEAR'S TIME SHE HAS PUT ON LOT OF WEIGHT SPECIALLY ON HIPS. HER MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS REGULAR BUT NOT MUCH, QUITE SCANTY. HER TYROID REPORT IS NORMAL. WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF SUDDEN OBESITY? HAS IT TO DO ANYTHING WITH HORMONE? WHAT TEST SHOULD BE DONE TO REMEDY THE PROBLEM. SHE DOES NOT EAT THAT MUCH EITHER, JUST NORMAL DIET.
My father, 58 , non diabetic has been suggested for phacotiol surgery. Doctor has explained about various lens like Monofocal, multifocal and tennis multifocal symphony. I am inclined towards symphony lens as we were told that glasses will not be required at any distance. Is it true? How much would be the cost for symphony lens surgery? Is it fully covered by goodhealthtpa Insurance. Are there any other lens which can be glasses independent at any distance. Now only his right eye has major problem , his left eye has difficultly in seeing near distances. So does he need to have cataract lens for both the eyes?
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.