Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Radha Umre
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Radha UmreYour feedback matters!
I have hypertension problem now blood pressure is fine after taking tazloc beta 25 twice a day and blood pressure reading is around 125 average. But I am feeling hot in my face ,neck and above the abdomen and something burning in my body. I have problem of feeling since 2 years previously in was taking cilacar 10 br and inderal la 20 mg od Why I am feeling hot?
Hi, right from two days, I am suffering with some health disorders, suddenly there comes a temperature fluctuation with good sweat and shiver too, well the body is at normal temperature, there is no high temperature or fever, limbs are paining, eye balls two, and everything is occurring by evening time. I would have gone for diagnosis but I am far from place due to office work. So want to have some urgent note on this Please DO the needful.
My father is suffering from dengue Is there any thing he should avoid? Please help me to treat him well.
My sister is 21 years old. She has been getting headaches every 4-5 days or a week. She does take pain killers every time to get rid of pain. She has been getting headaches for the past 2 years. Recently when her blood pressure was measured the readings where 170/115. Does painkiller increase the blood pressure? Or high blood pressure is the cause of headaches. Any tips would be so helpful. Thank you in advance.
Acne is a common skin disease which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
CAUSES OF ACNE-
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by Twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne-
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity however no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne.
Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mostly, this disease spreads because of the biting of dengue mosquito. Dengue mosquitoes take birth in dirty water and dirty areas. The patient feels great weakness when he gets rid of dengue.
The patient of dengue suffers from intense pain in the body and fever occurs with slight chill. Headache starts soon. Sometimes, he suffers from vomiting, trembling in the body and hot body. Temperature rises even to 102 or 106 degree. Other symptoms are as swelling all over the body, appearance of watery pimples on the body, flushed face, anorexia, obstinate constipation and sometimes symptoms of jaundice. Duration of the illness is 3-4 weeks. The symptoms of this disease disappear when the patient recovers. Sometimes, the patient suffers from excessive laziness and blood comes from mucus membranes.
Biting of dengue mosquito is the main cause of this disease.
Treatment with different homoeopathic medicines:
1. Baptisia: baptisia 3 x should be taken for the treatment of this disease.
2. Gels: gels 3 x to mother tincture should be used for the treatment of dengue.
3 eupat perf: eupat perf 1x should be taken if the patient of dengue has been suffering from the pain in the bones.
4. Carbo veg: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as excessive laziness, excessive hot forehead but the whole body illness should take carbo veg 3.
5. Cimicifuga: cimicifuga 3 x should be used if the patient suffers from pain in the bones
6. Arse: the medicine arse 3x should be taken if the use of cimicifuga does not provide relief.
7. Acid phos: the patient should take acid phos 3 if he feels excessive laziness.
8. Belladonna: if the symptoms are as appearance of red colored pimples on the body and headache because of which the patient feels a lot of trouble, he should take belladonna 6 for the treatment.
9. Aconite: if the patient suffers from high fever in the preliminary stage of this disease and the temperature reaches to 104-105 degree, he should take belladonna 1x to get relief.
10. Bryonia: if the patient of dengue suffers from such symptoms as perspiration, headache which mostly affects to the backside, constipation and pain all over the body, the use of bryonia 3-6 provides a lot of relief.
11. Lachesis: if blood comes from the mucus membranes along with this disease, the patient should take lachesis 6 to get relief.
12. Crotolus: if blood comes with the mucus membranes, the patient should take crotolus 3 to get rid of this problem.
13. Gelsimium: if the temperature is low, gelsimium 1x should be taken to get relief by the patient of dengue.
14. Rhus tox: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of excessive chillness, fever along with boils and pimples, convulsion in the hands and feet and rheumatism, he should take rhus tox 3 to get relief.
15. Arsenic: the patient suffers from diarrhea along with dengue, he should take arsenic 6. The disease disappears after taking this medicine.