Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Neetu Kandhari
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Neetu KandhariYour feedback matters!
Hello sir , I want brain tonic for increase a brainpower. And also reduces a stresses on head nd body, please suggest me good homotopy medicine.
Hi I am 26 years male. Since from last 6 years im doing masturbation. So now days im feeling memory loss. Low sperm count. Laziness. Pickle mind. Etc. So please suggest me best way to improve my all weakness like memory loss. Low sperm count. How can I improve as soon as possible? recently I stop masturbation also.
Help me. I am fighting with my loneliness for 5 years .what should I do? I even do not have friends .will any love relationship will help me?
I am 37 years old. Got married last year to a person who was divorced. He was even jailed due to his ill behaviour with his previous wife. However I was single but due to my age I had limited option. And he then showed me he was the best. However after marriage from day 1 he had been fighting a lot. Wants me to work and pay his dues. When I said I won't. Then he completely denied that he ever asked for that. I planned to have baby. As I felt may be due to his old mishaps he is such. But during all my pregnancy he kept fighting with me. I am staying with my parents since past one and a half year due to his fights. I asked him to go to psychiatrist as he fights a lot. He takes it negatively. And doesn't talk to me for many days. Kindly advise how can I take care of all these. I have a seven month old daughter as well. And due to all the fights my health has deteriorated and not able to still go for any work. And I can't even claim for a good earning now. After a long gap year.
I am 26 year male, with a clerical duty job. Diagnosed as a case of bipolar affective disorder. In 2014. Under regular medication. My qurstiom is that is this deasese curable? by any means? I want to be cured. Pls suggest me and point me the right way please.
I am a diploma student and have a big pressure. Please inform me thr best medicine for stress control.
Psychiatry is not just a form of medicine to identify and treat the psychiatric illness, but it also helps in improving attention, cognition, memory and concentration. Psychiatry has its role in different fields and working in the field of memory improvement is quite interesting. Memory is basically the process through which a person stores information for days, months and years.
Human brain is a dynamic entity and has wonderful capacity to store information and recall it as and when required. However, our memory is affected by a number of reasons, such as aging, accidents, negligence and certain diseases, which involves our brain and nervous system. Further, the memory of an event will improve, based on the frequency at which it has been recalled.
Apart from the frequency of recall, psychiatry can also help a person to improve the capacity of brain and sharpen their memory to store incidents or events for a prolonged period of time.
How along with psychiatric therapy you can improve your memory:
- Improving your concentration while doing any work will naturally improve your memory. Doing things with concentration will help us in storing information for a longer period of time.
- Relieving your mind from stress or anxiety is also a great way to improve your memory as stress has the ability to hamper your memory.
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for a better memory. For increasing the memory power, psychiatrists insist on a diet which is anti inflammatory, rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A simple 20 minute exercise routine will not just help you to stay fit physically, but mentally as well.
- It also important to sleep properly, as sleep helps your mind and body to prepare for the next day. It is also advised to have a short nap in the afternoon to improve your brain functioning during the day time.
- Smoking and frequent consumption of caffeine also hampers your memory, thus, it is advised that one should quit smoking and reduce the consumption of caffeine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specialised psychiatrist.