Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Indu ChaswalYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/ madam my wife suffering with depression and also she has eczema severe we don't get proper treatment for the eczema pls help here if any body free consultant and medicine always we thankful you.
Most people have felt depressed in their lives some time or the other. Depression can be a natural reaction to failure, injured self-esteem or loss but when the severity of the condition increases it is diagnosed as 'clinical' or 'major'. Subtle signs of depression usually go unnoticed because it is difficult to determine whether it is a phase or a chronic condition. It is important to recognize the symptoms of depression and get help at the earliest.
Some major symptoms are consistent sadness, feeling hopeless, thoughts of suicide, uninterested in life, low on energy, a persistent physical trauma that does not respond to medications.
There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages. Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression.
- Arsenicum album - This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
- Natrum muriaticum - This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia - This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My breakup with a best friend is leading me to socializing and meet anyone .I have lost trust on people and confidence on my self please seek the way out.Please tell.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I have anxiety disorder what I do for this. I am taking medicine also for this but it helps for only for some days so what can I do for this.
I am having relationship issue how to tackle it. My partner has ditched me, stopped talking to me. She does not want to continue anymore after saying yes to marriage. This is really depressing.
My age=35 years, I am addicted of corex cough syrup from last 10 years now I am depressed how can I quit completely.
Hi, I am 32 years old working lady having one kid of 7 years old. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything. Fluffy stomach after every meal My recent Blood Test Report mention below: Total T3-131.0 ng/dI Total T4-8.5 ug/dI TSH 5.46 uIU/mL Hb-8.0 Gm/dI TLC- 9700 /cu. Mm. DLC neutrophil 54% Lymphocytes 42% monocyte 01% eosinophil 03% basophil 00 % Platelet Count - 2.81 Lacs/cu. Mm. Total RBC Count - 3.7 Millions/cumm Packed Cell Volume- 31.6 % MCV - 69.1 fl. MCH - 23.1 pg. MCHC - 30.6 gm/dl ESR (Wintrobe'S method) - 39 mm/Hr. Please suggest any medication for the same.
Lot of thoughts at a time. Less confidence now a days. More tiredness. Not able to concentrate in one thing. My job is very free minded n relax job not much tension even though. Kindly advice.
Sir now a days I am suffering by piles. I am very I'll. Blood put every day. Become I'll. In this way I am also suffering by acidity and gas. I also smoke. Pls help me. Pls say what is my treatment? May I smoke during this piles?
I lost my grandpa last week But still I miss him alot Every thought just Flash through my mind whole day My all concentration breaks down How should I focus on work Please give some suggestion to increase my concentration And I can focus on my studies through that.
Im drinking alcohol. I got stones in kidney. How to remove the kidney stones. And how to reduce the alcohol consumption. And how to loose weight. What are the medicines have to use to stop alcohol consumption. How to remove kidney stones totally. Please say.
I just touched my penis to her vagina but she was wearing an underwear is there any chance of pregnancy? And I wiped out my pre-cum. Under a lot of stress. Please help!
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.