Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Diana CherianYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old. Salaried person .my wife suffering from psychiatric problem from last 25 years we got married 13 years back .facing lot of problem . In my caring her is a big problem. Loosing grip in my carrier and I have to take care of both my daughter 3 years old and also my wife .daily she medicine is compulsory with out medicine she won't get sleep. Is there any way to clear her problem.
Hello dr! I feel I am depressed. I am mentally vry disturbed. I over react to things. I am over sensitive about things. I feel like doing suicide. Something I hv totally made my mind to do it. Please help am unable to conc. on my studies n my life.
I have pcos from the age of 15. Would like to know what hormonal imbalances I have and what diet should I follow so that my hormones are under control. I don't get period for two months and recently Even after two months I just had little bleeding. Please guide what should I do. I'm very depressed.
I lost my grandmother last 1 month ago then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Help me.
Hi, my age is 19 I smoke daily 3 cigarettes. My chest is paining in the middle while turning left and right. So, what to do ? And how to stop my pain?
I am going through a break up, I lost my composure and became violent. We are talking but she needs time and space, I am so upset with my actions, I lied her a lot. Now I am in much pain for my actions, how to deal with it ? I am unemployed and injured right now.
Hello sir, I ma student studying in becom student. Having study concentration related problem. Couldn't studying properly from last 3 months. Coz of this get frustrated. Please suggests me some home remedies ti solve this.
No matter which kind of relationship couple are in, they always have some issues and look to be happier, and more connected, though the issues can be different for different couples - money, sex, infidelity, in-laws, children etc. Despite this, any relationship is completely subjective and no clear cut rules can be executed on it. Yet, following certain guidelines may help proceed happily in a relationship.
1.Love yourself - You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. Accepting yourself fully as you are and showing yourself this same unconditional love will provide protection, healing, and confidence to work on your shortfalls.
2.Adopt a positive lifestyle - There are many different ways in which you can embrace a more positive lifestyle - practice affirmations, express gratitude, meditation, exercise. Just find something that helps you unwind and enjoy life. And most importantly - keep doing these things.
3.Empathize with your partner - The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without regard for others. It is what makes a compromise in a relationship possible. If you realize that something you've done has hurt another person and you can empathize with his/her pain or unhappiness, you will hesitate to do that again.
4. Take responsibility: Don't try to figure out who's right - When couples come for therapy, one or both tend to think that the primary problem is their partner. Both people co-create the climate of the relationship. And both need to do some things differently to create the marriage or relationship they both really want. If your intention is to create a more positive world for yourself and those around you, it's up to you to have the thoughts, moods, and actions that will create that world.
5. Stay connected - When there is distress in the marriage or relationship, one or both usually feel some emotional disconnection. Frequently, sexual passion diminishes as well. (However, sometimes one partner will try to increase frequency of sex in an effort to feel connected). And often, people will busy themselves with work or kids instead, or do other things to either try to feel connected or to avoid being alone with the person with whom they feel the pain of disconnection.
6. Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes - Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way. Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship.
7. Try new things together - Boredom can be a major obstacle to lasting romantic or companionate love. Psychological research has suggested that couples who experience the most intense love are the ones who enjoy participating in new or challenging 'self-expanding' activities together.
8. Preserve your independence - Neediness and caretaking in long-term partnerships -- which can easily result from looking to the partnership for safety, security and stability -- damper the erotic spark. But if couples can maintain independence and witness each other participating in individual activities at which they're skilled, they can continue to see their partner in an ever-new light.