Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Binu PhilipYour feedback matters!
He is feeling depressed and always worries about his future and getting good marks he is not interactive and is always moody.
I am 20year old man and I am not concentrate on study for last few days when I want to ready mind is upset what can I do for this please give me some suggestions about it.
I need a psychologist. I am depressed bcoz I am having a breakup just 1 week ago. I tried so much to get him. But still but couldn't. I am feeling very embarrassed nd insulted. He insulted me. But I didn't feel. But now I feel that he has hurt my ego.
Hlo doctor. Am a student of 18 yrs. I hv exams vry near. Can I make habit of sleeping for jsz 5 hrs wid nap of 30 min aftrnun. Is thr any prblm. R thr any diet plns for dng so. Wich hlp me stay lng. Thnk in advice.
I am a college going girl of 20 years. I always keep thinking about anything bad and remain sad. I always want to be alone and leave my home or to hurt myself in anyway. If I am with my friends then I'll be ok and don't let them even know about that I am depressed but as they leave I am again like before. I feel like. Lie on bed and remain silent. Dont want to speak even a word, don't even want to move, neither wanna eat anything nor drink. I don't even want anyone around me. I want to be alone forever. I want to be at a place where no one knows me. I am feeling like i am going mad.
I am 21 year old, my weight is 50 kg. When I am going for interview, interviewer make fun that small boy is coming for interview. So please tell me the way so that I can increase my weight and become fit.
Sir due to not successful in government exam I have lot to tension and right now I am unable to find any job in ranchi due to these issues from last few days I have severe headache will you help me sir.
Off late, I'm suffering from restlessness/ anxiety and tension. I have also become fearful/ previously previously I was a bold and very confident girl. My confidence level have also dipped and I'm become very emotionally vulnerable and impatient. Please help!
My husband is now at age of 40. He is suffering from heavy mental stress at his work in office. I don't know it's because of stress or any other reason he is gaining weight day by day. He is now 99 kegs. His height is 5.9" belly is becoming so bigger. He isn't eat heavy. He isn't interested in workout. So give me a suggestion how can he loose his wait. If you suggest for any medicine, we are ready t to take this.
An recent ultrasound revealed that I had bipolar polycystic ovaries. Does this syndrome cause weight gain? If it does how can I lose weight? My menstrual cycle is regular.
I am 58 years old. My problem is in my mind all Negative things are coming and the same is happening in my life. Very small things i will get Tension immediately it is rotating from my mind and no sleep at night also. Please suggest me Dr. Any remedy for this ?Thanks.
He has a habit of drinking not always but anytime going out means have to drink. so how should I stop him from drinking?
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
My question is Every Time I want to study more but when I take the book in the hand I am not able to study.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 Years old, Strict VEGGIE. My problem is Always I am having the feeling of Passing Motion Almost 10 times a Day, for the Past 1 Month. But no any Pain or Fissure. Taking Ciproflaxin and Metrogyl Now. No any Improvement. Cannot go out of house even for 15 Minutes, FOR THE FEAR OF URGE TO GO FOR MOTION. MOTION. I am severely affected Mentally. Kindly Suggest me a good tablet, Immediately Now DOCTOR, I beg You all. Thanks in advance.
I am a guy of around 26 was going through anxiety and depression because of which i started smoking reason behind my depression was my break up and at same time my dad expired and within 2 years it change into a habit. During my childhood i hate such habits as my dad was alcholic and he died because of the same habit. I still cant come out of those memories but now i want to quit this habit. I try to quit this habit but this is the only thing which relaxes my nerves. Please help me out.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
- Give yourself time after the breakup. Don't rush into being friends with your ex. There might be negative feelings left from your relationship and that doesn't build a good foundation for a friendship. Only start seeing each other as friends if you know there are no bad feelings left.
- Don't be pushy. If your ex is clear about not wanting a friendship, respect their space.
- Know your motives. Why do you want to be friends with this person? is it because you are trying to woo them back into your life as a partner or because you genuinely treasure them as friends?
- Take one step at a time. To fit into your ex's life as a friend after having been in an intimate relationship is challenging. So start off gently. Start by calling each other on birthdays, sending emails, text messages etc. Call off meeting each other until you think the awkward phase has passed.
- Don't discuss sexual or romantic topics in the beginning. If you're dating someone or have a crush on someone, don't discuss it with your ex. You can be honest with them about your love life but spare them the details.
- Share your new relationship status with a good friend. It's always good to let a trusted friend in on how you're dealing with a new friendship.
- Avoid flirting or a physical relationship with your ex. This can be dangerous because before you know it, you might end up in a situation which leaves you both confused and unhappy. Remind yourself of all the reasons that led to the breakup.