Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Anamika KYour feedback matters!
I drink coffee everyday morning. I start my studies from 5 o clock and I drink 4 to 5 cups of coffee. Is drinkinging this many coffee bad for my health.
I have recent breakup with ma boyfriend. After 8 year relationship. Bcause he Cheated on me. I really love him. But dont want to go back. Also I have recn tabortion. I have guilt for this. I feel i am in depression.
I am a CA student. I need to sleep less. What are the ways to reduce sleeping time. I want to reduce my sleeping time. So that I can concentrate on my studies.
I am preparing for JEE Advanced which is national level engineering entrance exam. I want to crack it. So, Please help me to control my sleep for studying more time.
I am 28 years old और मैं काफी टाइम से टेंशन मैं रहता हैं जिसके वजह से दिमाग कम काम करते हैंऔर दिमाग कुछ टाइम के लिए कम करना बंद कर देता हैं जेसे की कुछ भी समझ मैं नहीं आता हैं एक दम दिमाग सुन ही जाता हैं जेसे कोई मोबाइल या कंप्यूटर जिस तरह हेंग हो जाते हैं उसी तरह
Hi, Me and my husband was having sex as I am divorced and I have four children with my first husband so everyone knows that we got married but I don't tell my children I said her that we are going uncle's house so they get excited and this 14 day of wedding and my children 1st children is 8 years 2nd is 6 years and 3rd is 5 years and 4th is 2 so only my 2 years old girl sleeping with me so one day in night it was around 1: 30pm so I am having sex with my husband so my child girl who is 8 years she went to washroom we didn't see her we were busy in having sex so she watched us we are having sex so started crying and went out and in morning she is saying me that we will go back to home and she is saying you're not sleeping with us so what should say her to convince I need a suggestion if I didn't sleep with my husband he is getting anger so I am newly married so sex compulsory daily 2 times till 2 to 3 months he is getting anger what should I say to my children I can not say her that I married your uncle and i'm pregnant also with my new husband child.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering anxiety disorder please tell me world best medicine for this treatment. Those medicine get easily in medicine stores in mumbai.
Hi I would like to quit smoking but I am not able to as I have been smoking for the last 27years. I am a 41years old.
I am a 27 years old married lady, before marriage I was working, now I am totally house wife, after marriage whole day I feel very lonely, often I feel afraid of ghost & dark, also whole day I am thinking about my parents. I know there is nothing paranormal in my house then also I have fear. As whole day there is no one to talk to me now a days I dont like to talk to my husband also, getting irritated in small things. Please help.
Hi I am a student and doing b. Tech but today got a panic attack so I want to ask how to avoid panic attack as it gets me uncomfortable.
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic. There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted.