Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Alpana KumariYour feedback matters!
I've been single all my life. Everytime I talk to woman I have fear of rejection. I always feel embarrassed to talk about it Can anyone help?
Hi Dr. I have problems last one year I can not recall my memory and take time for that 15 second to 1 minute than I recall, my age is 44 year, can you please suggest me what should I take and do for recall fast,
I am 31 years old female facing sudden mood swings, low temperament and harsh anger which may end up en hurting myself not others. But throwing away the things. I am facing a certain skin allergy from last 4 months in which some mosquito bites like Mark appears and spreads in size with huge itching and gets even worst if I'm air. I am on cetrizine pills on alternate day. I ance regular periods, good appetite.
Am unable to sleep during examzz. It takes for me to fal in slep 2 hours frm d tym of I close my eyes. I can't concentrate. During exams due to this wat do I do?
I am suffering from hair fall problem and not understood why it because of tension or any other problem ? Please help me!
Hloo now days frequently I am emerging with nervous thoughts (lik am always thinking about un possible situations) I am trying a lot to forget this but I can not, so please give a good suggestion to forget those thinks and make my mind set cool and relif and I should get good thoughts to opose those unposible situations.
I lost somebody close last year and since then full depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am a case of chronic phobia of travel. I have never travelled in last 21 year. I have to have some known person with me to travel whether is is bus, car, train. I have tried cbt, aprazolams, ssris, clonazepam, even mao i, nothing helped. Can any on tell me any latest drug or remedy?
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
Related Tip: "Mind-Body Dualism and Health"
Hi My 4 years daughter is hyperactive and does not listen to anyone. Also she Always throws tantrums at home and in school. Good in studies but does not sit at a place so cant write properly.Please help me out with this ?
Hi doctor. I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Public speaking phobia. Can you help me out to overcome this disorder.
I get panic quickly even for small situations. My heart beats fast. Blood pressure increases. Feel pain in legs. Why is that? How to overcome?
Tobacco smoke contains a deadly mix of more than 7, 000 chemicals; hundreds are harmful. It is a statistically proven fact that smokers suffer a lot in life.
People who stop smoking greatly reduce their risk for disease and early death. One is never too old to quit.
Smoking is now classified as a disease by many health researchers and sophisticated treatment plans are now available to help people cure the disease of smoking. I have been helping many patients quit smoking through a personalized smoking cessation plan which involves few medications, diet and exercise. Consult privately on lybrate for your own personalized smoking cessation plan