Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Alpana KumariYour feedback matters!
Is it ok to take one or two anti depression tablet without prescription, if yes then which on? Or any other suggestions regarding this topic.
I am suffering from stammering and I am 19 years old. While at home and talking to other people I stammer less but whenever I find myself in public places wgen I have to face public and speak I stutter alot and sometimes I have blockage due to which I am unable to even speak, I also get anxiety and my stomach also hurts while speaking. So should I consult a speech therapist, psychologists or a Public speaking and Personality development course ?I am confused.
I have some short of depression like I am addicted to tobbaco. I eat medicine then eat tobacco so it doesn't improve my health. Can you suggest me some action to come out of this situation?
doctor. My marriage has been three years and I am very upset from my wife's childish behavior. Before the wedding , when we spoke on the phone . Then I thought she is a good girl and the happiness will fill my life. But after the wedding, the opposite result outcome. On the other side I was very frustrated by the pressure of my private job. Cause to messy management and long time exploiting I quit the job. Then I decided to open a small garment shop. B ut cause to lack of money. I discus with my wife to sell our gold jewellery but she did not support me and create an drama in the house. Now I am jobless 7 months ago. And I 'm drowning in debt for house running costs. I faced lot of interviews but no getting response. Due to all this, I hate my wife. I don't like to be with her at all. In these days I feels so lonely, helpless, depressed and totally lost. My self respect also lost in my all relative and wife's relatives. Day by day I 'm sinking in the dark. Just a few days ago I had decided to commit suicide . But I have avoided death . I do not think I 'll be able to put more time and death. Doctor please tell me how to make adjust in this situation and make also good tone between personal life and professional life.
I am 27 year old girl, I am almost depressed every other day, get hurt easily and most of the time overwhelmed, I feel neglected by my partner, I don't trust him emotionally and feel emotionally insecure with him, what do I do, I have suicidal tendencies too.
Anxiety is something you face a lot due to different reasons. It also leads to mutiple problems, including low confidence, giving you an uneasy or uneasy feeling and more importantly affects your general well being and ability to work. If you feel you suffer from anxiety, here are some ways to reduce it.
- Accept the anxiety: Anxiety is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse. The only way to deal with the anxiety mentally is to accept that this is a temporary phase and that it will pass away soon.
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.