Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Alpana KumariYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, I am a student and pursuing B.tech.I want to quit smoking as I wanted to make a career in bodybuilding, but the reason why I continuously fail to quit this habit after making commitment is mainly due to the following reasons:- 1.**Smoker friends say that smoking 1-2 cigrate in a weekly basis or smoking socially has negligible effect on health.** 2.**When I concentrate on bodybuilding and think smoking could effect my stamina and strength. But on the contrary I see famous personalities like ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, SYLVESTER STALLONE ,etc are smoking and still have such good physique .by all these thinking my mind gets confused and I think. It's fine to smoke as many people who smoke are yet successful in various fields.** ##SO SERIOUSLY HELP ME OUT WHAT TO DO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT IS GOOD TO RELY ON SUCH FACTS AND DO SMOKE#. HOPING AND EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
I am have pain in my whole right body. Mainly in my jaw ear right hand. This sometimes continues the whole day and it some move to heads, ankles, knees, elbow, jaw, ear all eight side of the body. I am not able to understand the exact reason. Please help me to find a reason.
Feeling stressed out? Don’t reach for the pills just yet; there is a better option out there. Almost all conventional methods of treatment come with side effects, no matter how effective they are. Why not opt for an equally effective method, but without side effects, yes you heard it right! Homeopathy is a method of treatment that is effective and free from side effects.
Here are some homeopathic remedies that can help you de-stress:
1. Be active: Feeling stressed of late? Time to get your running shoes on. Research proves that exercise is one of the best remedies for stress, activities such as running and swimming release ‘endorphins’ in the system, which uplift your mood. So go for an early morning jog or a late evening swim, whatever suits you just make sure that you get some exercise on a regular basis.
2. Diet: Stress can result from an improper diet where the body is not well nourished. The body needs its share of various vitamins and minerals to function optimally. So it is important to eat a well balanced meal and avoid eating junk food. Eating unhealthy food can cause reactions in the body that lead to various diseases.
3. Be connected: Being connected does not mean being connected on social media, rather forming and nurturing ‘people to people’ connections. Talk to people, getting involved in team activities and participating in various sports. Form meaningful relationships with others so that you have someone to listen to you when you feel weary and low. Staying isolated can cause symptoms of stress to aggravate.
4. Start a hobby: If you don’t already have one, spend some time doing things that give you pleasure. It can be something that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Doing such activities will keep your mind active and reduce stress levels.
5. Medications: Apart from the above, homeopathy has medications such as Nux Vomica which is used to reduce anger and impatience. For people who are stressed due to overwork, Kali Phos is an effective remedy. In case of prolonged grief such as the one resulting from a sudden demise in the family, Natrum Mur and Ignatia are advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.