Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Shama Khurana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Shama KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. My ecotopic pregnancy had done before 3 months. I know about my healthy pregnancy in future to escape such type of pregnancy.
Agar 1st delivery cesarin hui hai toh kya second b cesarin hogi compulsary. Mera first 4 saal pehle cesarin hua mai chahti hu k normal ho is bar toh mai kya kru. please suggest.
My wife is suffering with following problem that is white curd in small particles size is coming out from vagina and she is suffering with this from last 6 months. We consulted gynaecologist and she has given medicine for 1 week that time it was controlled. Again and again the same problem is coming every month. Please suggest us the permanent solution.
Penis Health Cremes Unmasked - 6 Hints to How They Really Work
The phrase, "Because I said so!" is rarely convincing for adults. In fact, if men were simply told to use specific health products without being provided with any real information about why they work and what they do, it's unlikely they'd change their habits at all. But sometimes, the benefits of penis health crèmes are hard to explain, and that might mean that dozens of men don't use these lotions because they don't really know why they work as well as they do. These six facts might help to clear up the confusion and help all men to see the benefit of including these lotions in their penis care routines.
1. A quality crème contains ingredients a man's body can't create on its own.
The human body is capable of making all sorts of things the penis needs in order to stay healthy. But, the body can't produce some ingredients that are key to skin health. Cells can't manufacture Vitamin C, for example, and they certainly can't make emollients that heal and soothe stressed skin. These ingredients are considered vital in the fight against wrinkled, aging skin.
2. Some ingredients are designed to support cardiovascular health.
The heart goes into overdrive during sex, shifting blood from one area to another and making sure the appropriate body parts stay firm and responsive. Elements in each dose of an intimate product, including L-arginine, help to keep that system in tip-top shape and may promote a man's ability to get hard and stay hard when he needs to.
3. Other ingredients help to soften skin.
Since penile cells need to stretch to accommodate the changes in size, as well as to tolerate the pressure and friction they frequently encounter, they need to stay soft and supple. If they can't do that, the skin of the manhood may develop tiny fissures that can impair the surface integrity of the skin. There are a number of key ingredients in intimate products that can help with that softening process, including:
4. Cells deep inside are nourished by vitamins in each dose.
Crèmes are smoothed onto the outer surface of the skin, of course, but they are made to be absorbent, allowing them to penetrate and deliver their nutritional benefits well below the surface.
5. The risk of taking in too many vitamins is low.
Many of the ingredients discussed in this article are available in oral supplements, meaning that in theory, a man could just swallow a handful of tablets in the morning and get the same kind of benefit he might feel from rubbing a cream on his body. But an oral vitamin must move through the body, and sometimes, vitamins build up to toxic levels when unused amounts can't be eliminated through the digestive system. Vitamin E, for example, is crucial for intimate health, but it's possible to overdo it with the oral forms. Lotions don't come with this same high level of risk.
6. The chance that doses might be wasted is very small.
Since oral supplements have a long journey to make from the mouth, there's a good chance that some of their power is diluted. It gets siphoned off here and redistributed there, and sometimes, their benefits don't have any effect in the targeted area. Lotions have a much shorter path to take, and as a result, they tend to be a little more effective when targeted help is required.
There's no prescription required for a penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), and using these products is relatively easy (and self-explanatory); simply apply after a daily shower, when the skin is at its most absorbent, to experience the full benefits.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!