Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Rama GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient is 66 years on ventilator Kidney is not functioning and dialysis is on Heart is not pumping blood and heart function is at 10% Is it advisable to do bypass surgery on such a patient.
How to quit smoking I had tried various methods such as nicorate 4 what should I do? please help me I had heartburn due to smoking and sometimes lots of sweat headache nevervournes.
I am 20 years old male. Due to excessive masturbation I have got lots of acne on my face and back ,and my body has become thin. Is there any protein powder or any kind of supplements available for increasing body weight. I could be able to see the changes in 2 - 3 months.
Dear sir, I am 31 year old. I am married. I have problem with erection dysfunction from last 3 to 4 years, some time I enjoy good, but some time. I want to do but I can not. Do foreplay but not get erection this problem is continue. And I am worried about it and in this day my mind (mood) not attract to sex. I am 5 ft 10 inch, weight 85 kg. I regularly take (last 10 to 12 years) rabeprazole tablet tablet for acidity (hart burn) and take dio-1m (levocitrizne and montelukast. Last 4 year) for allergy problem. I am not fatty, just belay little bit out side (my pant size 37 inch). So give me best option to cure my erection dysfunction problem. Thanks.
How to get rid of headaches during pregnancy. Completed 12 weeks on 9 apl 2015.14th week going on. This is my second pregnancy and have a healthy son of 2.5 yrs.
I am having tired knees most of the times, esp area around knee cap feels exhausted. Also, click sound coming from knee frequently. There has been no injury as such but had started running few months back. There is no intense pain but feeling of fatigue/tiredness. Frequently using car clutch in traffic also hurts. - have also been diagnosed with low vitamin D, taking medicine for that. Could this be Runner's knee ? What are symptoms/treatment for this.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I am 30 Years old I am suffering from headache. And eyes pain breathing problem please tell me what type of diseases.
As I M taking antidepressants n lost my sex desire. Libido. N Ed My doc says it is nt due to medicine is there any other way or any test to know abt the reason. No other problems age 42 weight 50 frm last 20 year pls advice.
Sciatica suffering from this from last year dint took it seriously but the pain is too danm high now and can not be tolerated.
My 1.5 years old daughter had just recovered from a blood infection for which she used to get fever 103 deg f. She was discharged last friday and today she started off with fever again 99 deg f to 100deg f. I am worried. Please help.
Hi doctor, my mother is 61 years old and she is suffering from low platelates in ct scan they say spleen is enlarge so whats the treatment for the spleen and to improve platelets.
Women aged 65 and above should take low dose aspirin routinely to prevent heart attack and paralysis.
All women are urged to execise a minimum of 30 mts per day,but women who need to lose weight or maintain weight loss are now advised to engage in 60 to 90 mts of moderate intensity activity on most,or preferably all days of the week.
A heart - healthy diet should be rich in fruits, whole grain and fiber foods with limited intake of alcohol and sodium.
Saturated fat should be reduced to less than 7% of calories.
Women at very high risk of heart disease should try to lower their LDL- bad cholesterol to less than 70 mg/dl.
The upper limit of aspirin for high risk women is 325 mg/day.
Harmone replacement therapy and antioxidant like vit c and E should be taken regularly to prevent heart disease.
Folic acid should also be used to prevent heart disease.
Women should eat some oily fish or some other source of omega -3 fatty acids at least twice a week.
Women should quit smoking.
Women should take vit d and calcium.