Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs.NandiniYour feedback matters!
I had my last periods on 18th october. I had an unprotected sex on the 17th day & I took unwanted 72 within 8 hrs, now I am vomiting today, what is the cause of this vomit, am I getting pregnant? Or it's a side effect of Unwanted 72?
I had ipill on last monday. I got bleeding and lower abdomen today just after 1 week. I am really worried coz I am unmarried. Plss tel me is this normal and till how much time it will be there.
Health benefits of fresh bael juice prepared at home in summers
1. Heart diseases:
Mix the juice of ripe bael fruit with some ghee. Include this mixture in your daily diet to prevent heart-related diseases like heart strokes and attacks. This can reduce blood glucose levels by nearly 54%.
2. Gastroprotection properties:
This magical juice can cure gastric ulcers that are caused due to the imbalance of mucosa levels or oxidative stress in gastric tract. The phenolic compounds present in this juice are filled with antioxidants to reduce gastric ulcers.
3. Cholesterol control:
Bael juice helps in cholesterol control and also reduces blood cholesterol levels. Bael juice controls triglycerides, serum and tissue lipid profiles.
4. Antimicrobial properties:
Bael juice has antimicrobial properties. The extracted juice is used to control fungal and viral infections. They have antimicrobial properties since the juice contains cumin aldehyde and eugenol in it.
5. Anti-inflammatory properties:
Bael juice contains anti-inflammatory properties that are used to reduce histamine-induced contractions. This also gives positive results to relax and sooth inflamed organs.
Bael fruit juice is best-consumed remedy to reduce constipation and stomach pain. This contains laxative properties to clean and tone the intestines. Drinking this regularly for 2-3 months will reduce sub-chronic constipation. You can mix this with sugar and drink twice a day to ease stomach pain for kids. Add some black pepper and salt to the juice to remove toxins from the intestines.
7. Dysentery and diarrhoea:
In Ayurveda, this is said to cure diarrhoea and dysentery without fever. You can also mix it with jaggery or sugar.
Drink bael fruit juice with honey to cure acidity. You can also apply this on your tongue to cure mouth ulcers. Drink bael juice before lunch or dinner to reduce heat and thirst from the body. This can be the best drink during the scorching
9 Respiratory problems:
The juice of bael fruit can cure respiratory problems such as asthma or cold. This also gives resistance to cold.
10 Control diabetes:
Bael juice contains laxatives that are helpful to control the blood sugar levels. It stimulates the pancreas and helps them in enough production of insulin that controls sugar level in the blood.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Meri pregnency ka abhi seven month start hua he. To kya me ahemdabad to kashmir journy kar sakti hu. Kya seven month pregnency me kashmir gumane ja sakti hu Dr. koi problem to nahi hoga n? Please reply as soon as possible. Meri ye first pregnency he dr.
Hi I am working woman, I got married 1 year back, and we do not want baby for 2 yrs, but unfortunately I got pregnant and it was 6 weeks running, but as we do not want baby I took tablet name (Mifepristone and Misoprostol) once in my life, that too half tablet I took, I was afraid of taken that, so both tablets I took half-half (not full). And it works successfully. And also sometimes I used to take papaya after sexual intercourse. As we do not use any protection. And papaya always works fine. As it is a great fruit which wash out everything. I always natural remedies we have sexual intercourse anytime that too before my menstrual itself. So my question is do all these effects in future if we plan for a baby?
I have infections on my vagina. A doctor advised me to put olive oil in the affected part. I think I put it abusively. I put too much olive oil whenever my vagina itch and the olive oil works instantly, the itch will be gone in an instant. But now, i'm suffering from some urinating problems. My bladder hurts so bad whenever I pee. Especially when I am about to finish peeing. I mean, when the urine coming out of my vagina is decreasing. I feel so bad about my bladder. I saw blood in my urine. Just a little bit. I don't know where does it came from since I have an infection, but I must say that my wounds are healed and I think the blood came from my bladder. It hurst so bad, I can't sleep cause i'm peeing every 30 seconds. It is so painful. I'm thinking does the olive oil entered my vagina and causing this pain? What about the blood? What are the medicines I am going to take? Please help me, I need your help so bad. Thank you.
As I told you sir I have fibroid having size 10 cm x 14.2cm x 14.7 cm seen completely replacing fundus and body of uterus. Margin of fibroid smooth all round. Endometrial echoes are not identified. Only my tummy is size is increases. My menses heavy blood loss. No pain. And it comes after every 3 month.
The carbon dioxide (CO2) laser is the gold standard in ablative lasers. Detailed knowledge of the machines is essential. Over the past decade, advances in laser technology have allowed dermatologists to improve the appearance of scars and wrinkles and to remove benign skin growths using both ablative and nonablative lasers.