Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs.NandiniYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf. after 26 hrs took unwanted 72' my periods date was 28 feb. But still I am not in periods. I have done pregnancy test its negative. Pls advice some medicine to induce periods immediate.
I have heard after excessive stimulation of clitoris and g-sopt, if exist, women ejaculate with a shower which comes from vagina. Is it true?
The delivery of my wife done on on April. The last menstrual period started at 26.06.2016. We had sex on 18.07.2016. I, e, after 22 days. Till now period not started yet. When we can go for pregnancy test. When she can go for abortion medicine.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Mdm. Unwanted kit medicine aj last 4 tablets khye h. Or aaj he period start ho gya. Lekn par Dard bht de rha h. Or Vomiting bhi lag rhi hai to hospital se injection le h to kuch nhi hoga na ab period me.
Hi. I got married two months back and my husband is in abroad. We are yet to have our intercourse as I was have PCOS. Next month I will be leaving to his place, where we are planning to have sex. When I discussed with my friends who got married, they said they had pain during sex, which is making me afraid. Kindly help me to overcome the fear.
My friend had an oral sex with condom but he is afraid he will get any std, he took VDRL test the very next day and found negative. Please say whether he will get any std and it will be curable or not.
It is possible to make a girl orgasm without even touching her, but there is one condition that needs to be met
For women, orgasms are not a purely physical occurrence, it is also a thing of the mind. This means that, without actually touching her, it is very possible for you to make her cum.
The only condition needed for this to happen is that the girl you intend to satisfy without touching should be known to you and should be physically attracted to you.
Sexually stimulate her brain
The brain is the most sexually alive organ in the human's body. It is here that pheromones responsible for sexual stimulation are processed. To begin the stimulation you will have narrate your deepest fantasies to her in graphic detail. Begin by describing the circumstances and the surroundings also mention the sights and smells you envisage in your fantasy. Tease her by describing how and what the situation is in your fantasy
Arouse the most basic instincts in her
Once you are aware of her fantasies, her likes and dislikes you may, depending on her preference talk dirty. Since all the stimulation is being done by speech you may talk dirty if she approves, in case she does not like it you may describe in graphic detail a imaginary foreplay you intend to do like slowly removing her clothes one at a time or describing the journey your tongue is taking over her naked body and how it is exploring her sexual organs so on and so forth.
Use visual stimulation
To give your girl an orgasm over the phone or over the internet, the best thing to do is watch a double x rated movie and describe the scene as if you two are the characters in the movie. She will off course be unaware about it and you can describe in detail all that you see in the movie as if you are doing it to her. A hardcore porn movie is strict'no, no' as it will be a bit gross.
The more you talk the more she gets stimulated, the real key here is to keep repeating the process and within no time you will become a master in this area.
I m suffering from irregular periods maximum and last for 5 days and is very painful after it stops please suggest me what should I do.
Hii sir I had give 2.5 month calcium in pregnancy in second trimester but now can I required repeat calcium after 28 weeks.
I am 26 year female, I have just received the results of a pelvic ultrasound, which says: The Endometrium is in Midline. It is measure 9.9 mm. Mobile internal echoes are noted- could represent blood products. What does this mean please?
I have very bad stomach pain and no periods from 4 month, I have used pregnancy test shows negative. What should I do?
I am having PCOD but still bleeding heavily from past 6 months. Taking primolut-n twice a day but spotting is still there. Need to take high doses and trenexa injections daily to stop bleeding. Can send you all reports and prescriptions if required. Please help!
I have cyst in ma right ovary and becoz of that I dnt get period monthly .once I two months. What are the home remedy for dissolving of that cyst?
I have a new born baby but I give him breast feeding so my mother said do not eat mangoes but I luv mangoes what I should do plzzzz help me.
I am pregnant 1.5 month, aj achank mere vegina me 2-3 rai ke dane jese lal kan mile Jo chip chipe the pls tell me ye koi dar ne vali bat nahi hena.
Teethers, chewing of latex, teething rings, pacifier for temporary pain relief are prone to cause infection and are unhealthy for small babies.
Healthy ayurveda alternative:
Teething begins at 4-7 months of age and continue up to 30-32 months of age for full set of 20 primary teeth or baby teeth. Teething and childhood illness are commonly associated. There is daytime restlessness, thumb sucking, gum rubbing, drooling, loss if appetite, specific and diarrhoeal infections, respiratory infections linked with teething.
In allopathy paracetamol for fever control, lingocaine hydrochloride as local anaesthetic, choline salicylate (similar to aspirin) are generally advised.
Temporary pain relief is provided by teething rings, chewing bread sticks, oven hardened bread, frozen bread, pacifier for temporary pain relief are given to child to apply pressure to painful areas.
Pressurising mechanics except eatable items need proper sterilisation again n again but many a times these become carrier of infection themselves.
There is a time tested ayurveda medicine designed by ancient ayurveda in the name of dantodbhedgadantak rasa (dant-o-bhed- gada-antak rasa). Pure natural ingredients. This is presented in 125 mg pills.
1 pill crushed and mixed in honey or water or mother's milk and is rubbed on gums of baby at eruption points. May be done thrice a day.
It controls diarrhoea, fever, vomiting, pain in abdomen, crying by babies - associated with teething.
This medicine enhances the secretion of gastric juices and bile and strengthens the action of these thereby managing control over troubles faced by baby.
This is harmless. Ignorant parents, thinking these marvels as outdated, unpalatable, fall prey to toxic mechanisms.
There are natural pressure applicators such as clean carrot and similar other things which are nature's gift and should be preferred.