Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh KholiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Recently I had suffered from viral infection which led to 101 °F fever for 3 days and now I am feeling very weak exhausted fatigue after 6 days of recovery. How much more time I will need to completely recover from this weakness.
Good Evening Sir/Madam I have been suffering from stomach pain since 3-4 days and my stool consists of some cough like substance and I feel having frequency but it is not happen please help me in this regards. Have me d reason as well as solutions. Thanking You.
I am 24 year old girl having symptoms of body ache, fatigue, vomiting, fever and diarrhea. I have Hyperthyroidism and recently I ate outside food.
I am having running nose on daily basis and I feel pain in my chest also. I also feel breathlessness at time and my head pains.
Blood bleeding from rectum or anus during human waste goes out from anus so can you me solution for this.
I am 18 year old male skinnywas excersing and having large diets nd was gaining some muscle but recently my stomach is not well some times it bloats sometimes constipation, loose stool loss in weight feeling fatigue sometimes pain I have consulted many doctors and done many tests but in each report it says I am completely fine its been almost 8 months now please help.
Hey I have a one year old burn mark in my leg. Can you suggest any cream to remove it. The burn was due to bike silencer.
Sir mera question ye hai. Agar mera hair fall ho raha hai to mujh me kiss vitamin ki jayada kami hai aur mera hair fall kaise rukega.
I have anxiety issue, week before I have headache due to acidity and gas, when I went to doctor office. My BP was 160/80. So he gave me medicine and in 5 minute after I went for another doctor, and it see 130/80. I am hypochondriac person. Should I start BP medicine?
Body pains are becoming very common these days especially to those people whose jobs require constant walking, long hours of standing and heavy lifting of objects. And among the most common types of body pains is back pain. Young and old have their own stories to share about this ache that starts at the base of the skull and extends down to the back of the thighs. This type of pain can really affect the everyday activity.
There are many reasons behind the back pains people are suffering from. For older folks, there's intervertebral disc degeneration; this is when discs located between the vertebrae of the spine break down due to ageing. For the greater majority though, life activities and factors are mainly the culprit. For example, people's reliance on portable devices for entertainment and information has been proven by studies to be bad for the back. The amount of concentration necessary to operate these devices makes people less conscientious of their posture and other physical movements, says a researcher.
Holding the wrong posture for a long time places great strain on the back muscles and nerves. Another life component that contributes to the back pains people suffer from is clothing style. Those tight, skinny jeans and killer heels may look great, especially in emphasizing young people's slim silhouettes, but they are quite uncomfortable and put a lot of pressure or strain on the body's frame for being so snug.
People who wear skinny jeans often complain of lower back and knee pains. Meanwhile, women who often wear high heels tend to suffer from ankle pains that radiate all the way to the lower back. These are the reasons why there are many back pain sufferers.
Fortunately however, most people are doing something about their pains and turning to chiropractors for treatments. A chiropractor does not just apply the right chiropractic techniques for relief from back pains; he also restores and helps maintain patients' physical balance, allowing them to perform different activities well and safely. A chiropractor also designs the most appropriate treatment plan for patients who wish to improve the overall quality of their life.
It is said that Ghee has high cholesterol content, being so how does it do good for heart and obesity. Can cardiac patients consume Ghee daily. If so what quantity?
My gf wants deep oral sex from me ,she has no infection but can I do deep oral sex with her ? For avoid any infection how to clean vagina before oral sex? Another once I was unfortunately eat her vaginal fluid can any harm to me?
I'm 23 years old. I want to lose my weight become thin. I do sMoke and drink once in a month (smokes only when I take alcohol) please suggest me an Indian (telugu) diet. I want to lose all the extra fat around my waist, chest,stomach and thighs.
Our bodies require energy to continue working throughout the day. In case you regularly work through lunch hours without breaking for a meal, you may experience issues around thinking and concentrating on the work and effort you are putting in.
Here are a few ways in which you can eat healthy in your office without compromising on your health:
- Pack your meals: Try not to leave home without packing food so that you do not depend on the vending machine or office food court. Try to cook your food early and pack your meals in advance.
- Dispose off the junk food in your office: The environment that you set up for yourself will specifically impact how healthy you are. In case you surround yourself with junk food, you will begin to lose your healthy mindset.
- Time administration: You know what to eat and at what time. Keeping in mind the end goal to get rid of an unhealthy eating practice, set a break timer on your phone.
- Keep meals and snacks consistent: Pack new fresh fruits or vegetables to avoid the late-day munchies or before-meal hunger pangs that can prompt you to eat junk snacks.
- Make healthy swaps: Switch your sandwiches to whole grain bread and lean meat; ask for mustard rather than mayonnaise; avoid the fries and potato chips and pick celery and carrot sticks to fulfill your snack longing.
- Drink more water: Take water or other calorie free drinks at your work area. Flavor your water with mint leaves, lemon or cucumber.
- Try not to eat and work: Multitasking has been turned out to be dangerous to the waistline. Rather than distractedly chewing on a serving of mixed greens while you are chipping away at a proposition, put your work aside and concentrate totally on your meal.
- Keep a crisis stash: You can have a drawer in your work area loaded with healthy and solid snacks.
- Try to stay away from the vending machine: Focus on maintaining a strategic distance from the vending machine by making conversation with people or finding other distractions.
- Do not get rid of your absolute favorites: In no way, shape or form should you get rid of your absolute favorite food item. Try to savor it in small portions. If you completely try to avoid it, you might crave for it all the more, which could lead to you binge eating junk food when you are tensed.
- Maintain distance from mid-day slump: In case you choose to spend on a sugary food item in the cafeteria, try to discover an alternative, which is higher in fiber like a wheat cookie or a grain biscuit.
- Keep nuts handy: Keep snacks that are high in solid fats, fiber and protein at your work area. Eat nuts and seeds, low sugar and fruit granola bars.