Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Kamlesh KholiYour feedback matters!
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.
I am 26 year male. When I goes to outside in the afternoon my head che will get started why this will happen?
She has some itchy red bumps on her breast, and under arms, she felt uncomfortable and scratched it, so now these bumps are bloody, she is also suffering from itching in her cunt (not internal) and two sides of cunt or thigh joints, please refer some medicines.
What are the symptoms of Tonsils. What precautions are to be taken to control the disease. Why Tonsils occur to us.
I am 36 yrs old and I have very dry hair with lot of wavy curls which is not manageable as they grow it looks very bad and messy; Can you suggest me any remedy? please.
I suddenly get stomach pain and it will stay for some 20 seconds and then I feel comfortable. This is happening every hour from last 2 days.
I am 20 years old college student. I have a problem of hair falls. Nowadays its increasing. Please suggest me some tips for controlling this problem. Due to this I am lives in a big tension . How can I grow up again hairs?
What are the symptoms of malaria. I have mild fever and cough. Is it malaria. I have head ache also.
What is Healthy Diet???
Very often in my schedule, a question similar to this one comes up- What food is good for my teeth?? Can I eat chocolates, Ice-creams, Cakes etc without damaging my teeth?? What makes a healthy food??
So let us discuss these questions one by one in the coming posts, starting from the question- 'What is healthy food?'
We are what we eat. Thus having a healthy diet will render us healthy. Healthy food is one that includes the following major food groups in your everyday meal:
- Fruits and Vegetables;
- Bread and Cereals;
- Milk and Dairy Products;
- Meat, Fish, and Eggs.
There should be adequate amount and proportion of all these food groups in our diet. Our diet should include nutrients adequately met for maintaining health, vitality and general well being and also makes provision for a short duration of leanness.
Food pyramid gives us a pictorial representation of food groups that should be included in Balanced Diet or Healthy Diet. This new food pyramid also includes exercises to emphasize its importance.
So now make sure you include all food groups in proper proportions and enjoy a new yourself from healthy food habits.