Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Dt. Neetu BajajYour feedback matters!
I am a boy! I am a very thin but my leg is pain everyday I am take a medicine from near by my house but don't effect my body So please tell me right way for my body.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
I want to have a weight loss. Can you provide which food materials causes to the reduction in weight?
Inke per ke niche side ki haddi (bone) ka size badh ra hai jiske wajah se bohot pain aur chalne me prblem hoti hai. Kya is problem ka solution hai. Abi 3_ 4 months se ye problem start hui hai.
I am very passionate about bodybuilding but my ankle bone is weak I guess, because when I start my weight training my medial malleolus bone were start coming out very much. And now I am not felt comfortable in my ankles when I walk. So what should I do I do not want to leave bodybuilding. I have also a habit of masturbation whenever I felt stressed I do hand job very much ,so is this all happen to me is because of this?
After doing daily sex for one week my body became weak I am now feeling very much slim and backbone is also being very much weak and as now I am eating good but stomach is coming out and not getting fit. please help.
I have a desk job in one years ,my weight is gone 69 kg to 56 kg .Iam gain my weight please help me.
I am having back problem. And mera weight height Kay hisaab say zyada hai. And I also want to loose my weight. So what I have to do? Suggest me something better.
I am 18 years old and my weight is less compared to my age I am just 47kg I want to gain more weight. How can I do it.
Doctor please help me about my weight gain. I am a 19 + age boy. But my weight is 50kg. Please advise.
Because of very busy schedule eating breakfast at 6 AM. & dinner at 9 PM. No lunch. Taking coffee 3-4 time. No smoking &no alcohol. Please advice is their any issue in my schdule
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.