Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Dt. Neetu BajajYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I am too weak, but I am taking more food. But it is not showing any effect to my body. My weight is around 40kg. Please give solution to my problem.
I am 21 years old boys. In evry night I have night fall. I am not married. I am feeling weakness. Please tell me what I do. Please give the positive response.
I am very tired. I am a 11th student. I needs to wake up early for my tutionss. When I wake half way of my sleep. I become very tied in class I usually wake 8: 00 clock. That is after finishing my sleep. But now I am breaking my sleep using alarm. I sleep very late. When I tryy to sleep early it doesn't work. Also I am an addict to my phone. What should I do. To overcome my tiredness to wake early and to complete my studies.
What type of ayurveda are more helpful to health please tell me so tbat I can buy it sooooo may people us e ayurveda.
I have vitamin b12 deficiency. Doctor prescribed nervupod I have taken this for 4 months but another doctor instead of that given me zincovit tablet. I'm totally confused. Is it helpful to cure my deficiency problem fatigue problem.
Sir/ma'am am 25 now, I quit gym since 3 months and my belly increasing in size day to day as well as hips also and slightly my butts my body getting shape out but present I did not have time for gym because am preparing for competitive exams I do not want to waste my time for exercise and I saw a news in internet that slim sauna belt will reduce belly fat. Please suggest me that can I use that belt or it will give any side effects please tell how to reduce my belly size without exercise n its not possible for me for proper diet because am staying in hostel. Suggest me any medicine or other else without side effects and my chest also loosen like girls please suggest.
Depending on where you live and what time of year it is, you can’t always get your hands on high-quality fresh produce. Keep this in mind: Frozen is fine. Manufacturers freeze frozen fruits and veggies at “peak” ripeness, which means they’ll pack a similar nutritional value as their fresh counterparts. Just choose plain frozen foods rather than those with added sugars or sodium.
Im prajwal gowda from bangalore. Im unable to gain my weight. My current weight is fifty six. My height is 5.8. How to overcome this problem.
I am suffering from obesity. Please tell how to control my increasing weight. Please sir. I am in need. I want to get rid of this problem. Can you help me?
I am 58 years old. I have diabetes from last 15 years. I am taking both allopathic & ayurvedic medicines. For same, what I should I do?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
- Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
- Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
- Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
- Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well rounded brain.
- Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.