Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs D.ShahYour feedback matters!
My husband always goes to motion after eating, per day he goes 7-8 times ,always ,since years ,and he always feels hungry.
She is 38 years of age. She get burning sensation in vagina when urinating. She drinks a lot of water approx 6-7 ltr everyday still it happens. Her urine is yellow whenever this burning happens.?
Can any one suggest some medicine name for my stronger erection and the increase the size of penis. Pls so that I can buy medicine freely from medical. .Thank you.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My problem is varicose vein .please varicose vein ka treatment btao. My both leg problem of swelling and pain and heavy.
Since last week I have a headache. Now it has been almost 6 days, I have pain around my forehead region and in my eyes, it feels heavy heavy in my eyes and in my forehead. I have tried Medicine like paracetamol and disprin but still I have this headache. Also when I start to use my phone after some time the pain increase around my eyes and forehead. Please tell me what to do and what medicine to take, and also tell me if there's anything to worry about.
I am 39 years old, married 7 years, one son 5 years. I am suffering from the beginning of PE, ED. Can you help me or give solutions me please ?
I suffer from sinusitis. Is surgery the only way to cure this problem? If not, how can I cure sinusitis?
I am getting little wheezing sound in nose and I feel air is not flowing freely in nose .plz suggest me to overcome this problem.
Respected Doctor, I am 49 years old. I am having problem with my erection during sexual intercourse. I am a diabetics patient for the past 7 years and is taking medicines for this. Please give advice.
I feel drowsy and sleepy all the time. Thyroid is under control. What to do! Having assessment test in 4 days.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.