Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Amarpreet Kaur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Amarpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 22 years old. Working in IT. My hair color is changing frm black to salt&pepper color day by day. How to make my hair color black again in natural way. Thanks.
I have black spot on my face and pimples also Nd I have so much blood low in my body so please tell me wht can I do.
Due to some occasion i was drinking continuously from past 15 days just skipped for three times in between and when i smoke more am feeling pain in my heart and stopped now completely and two days back i had heave liquor of almost 600ml and immediately from the next day i feel heavy pain in lower testicle and it been two days and now i feel feverish and pain in testicles. What is the immediate medication? what would be the reason behind it.My age is 23. Kindly do the needfull
Whenever I eat junk food of fried food my stomach starts paining. How will I overcome from this problem?
Sir\mam how can I reduce my stress level. I am thinking lot about any topic. Without reason and feel bad. This makes me so tensed.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Here are cause symptoms and treatment of Throat Pain
Hello, I'm Dr. Varun Gupta, a Senior ENT consultant. Dr. Bindu Kumari, our speech language pathologist and Mr. Rajesh, our audiologists. Today we are discussing in brief, a very common clinical condition, on our day to day clinical practice, which is a throat pain.
The common causes of throat pain are viral infections, bacterial infections, acid reflux, smoking and food irritants. It leads to a difficulty in swallowing, irritation and itchiness in the throat. It may lead to a swelling of lymph nodes as well. It is very important to visit your doctor, if you are having some pain in the throat, because it is a very annoying symptom and though it is not a very serious ailment and we can get it control with the use of simple antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and anti-histamines along with if there's an acid reflux we can start with some anti-acidity medicines also.
Many times in case of throat pain it can lead to hoarseness of voice as well means the voice of the patient also deteriorates. I would like to introduce Bindu Kumari to talk about something about the voice hygiene. When you have throat pain, you need to maintain some vocal hygiene tips, don't clear throat frequently, don't whisper, take adequate amount of voice taste, don’t scream, use some humming relaxation exercises. Throat pain due to viral infection can lead to involvement of ear.
So I will request Mr. Rajesh to mention about this. Viral infection can lead to hearing loss. The symptom can be ringing sound, buzzing sound, blocking in the ear and is also is can be hearing loss. So please do not hesitate to come visit the audiologist and go for the hearing screening. As it can prevent permanent hearing loss. So regarding the management of throat pain, as you have just seen it lead to all kinds of symptoms like voice problem, a throat pain and it can affect the hearing also.
So any clarification if you want you can consult us through Lybrate by any of the methods like text consultation or your video consultation.