Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Why your EQ is the most important factor for your happiness?
A higher Intelligence Quotient does not guarantee your happiness or success in life. To succeed in life, it is not your IQ, but your EQ that plays a bigger role. Emotional Quotient(EQ) or emotional intelligence stands for your ability to understand and manage your emotions effectively. It influences various aspects of your life, from how you behave to how you interact with others, and has a direct effect on your happiness levels, life quality and self-satisfaction.
Several studies on emotional intelligence have revealed that while about 80% of the common man's success is linked to emotional intelligence, only the remaining 20% is a result of his intelligence quotient! So, how does EQ affect your life?
- At Work: At the workplace, emotional intelligence can have a significant impact on your performance. It shapes your business as well as professional relationships, while helping you to navigate the social complexities that characterise a place of work.
- For Your Health: It affects your physical health too, as management of stress levels is directly linked to your EQ levels. High stress levels can make you susceptible to many diseases like stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, etc. Likewise, if you're unable to handle and manage your emotions effectively, it can lead to mental problems like depression, mood swings and anxiety.
- Personal Relationships: The role of EQ can't be ignored when it comes to building relationships. It enables you to communicate successfully,while helping you to build stronger relationships.Whether they are your professional relationships or personal ones, a better understanding and control of your emotions is imperative for not only a better expression of your feelings,but also for a complete understanding of what others are feeling.
So, how can you improve your EQ?
Unlike IQ, you can certainly improve your EQ significantly by developing and honing these key abilities.
1. The ability to manage negative emotions
Although both negative and positive emotions are needed to succeed in life, sometimes, negative emotions can overwhelm you, affecting your judgement.Developing skills that do not let negative emotions get to you can significantly increase your EQ levels.
2. The ability to reduce stress
Effectively controlling and managing stress is also an ability, the development of which can bring you great success in life. Staying focused, balanced and in control is what you should aim at when under severe pressure. You should be able to quieten yourself down quickly, while relieving yourself from stress.
3. The ability to stay positive even in times of difficulty
Last but not the least, when faced with a difficult situation or even a difficult person, it's crucial to remain positive as then the difficulty faced becomes easier to handle. Arriving at resolutions for difficult situations positively and with confidence is what you should strive to do.
EQ helps you to do well at work, build strong relationships and accomplish your personal and career goals.
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.
Hi me and my gf had sex on 7th of september this month and we dint do intercourse but I was rubbed my pennis to her vagina. Her periods was happening in every month 23-24 but now it 26th and no symptoms of periods so now concerned about this and want to know is there any chances of getting pregnancy or what would be reason of not having periods now and also if she is pregnant then what will be the best suggestion to avoid it. Please provide your suggestion Thanks in advance.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.