Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula GoelYour feedback matters!
Im 20 old I'm not getting periods properly since 2 years. I'm getting periods only when medicines is used. What to do. Please help me.
Adolescence is a time when boys and girls begin to establish greater independence from their parents. It is also a time when young people begin to develop the sense of personal individuality that will help define their future identity as adults. In fact, establishing independence and forming a unique identity are two of the most important developmental tasks adolescents must accomplish in preparation for living satisfying and productive adult lives.
Some parents find it easy to keep the lines of communication open with an adolescent child. However, many families find it difficult to establish and maintain open communication with their child during the adolescent years. Irrespective of whether you are the mother or the father, if you happen to feel that your communication with your blue-eyed boy is lacking in the essential warmth and honesty, it is probably time to sit back, shed the shroud of loftiness and solemnity and talk it out with him. Remember, lack of honest and warm conversations with your child can make all those wonderful plans go awry and adversely impact his future relationship with you.
Don’t worry yet, because here are a few honest and simple tips that could help your child overcome all doubts and share all those things which he once swore to never tell you.
- If the television is switched on, switch it off while talking to your child. This helps the child understand that you do give him the attention he needs. Again, this is one of the most important things he will ever crave for; Attention. Isn’t it!
- Don’t talk over the telephone while you are conversing with your child. If you get a call that can be done without, do not take it.
- Remember, the adolescent years can be the trickiest. With hormones swaying perpetually, your child might be infuriated if you held conversations that were supposed to be in private, out in the open or in front of that high-handed neighbor of yours. Give your child the respect he deserves, don’t rush anything. Rather, talk to him in private when he feels safe. This will help in bettering his clarity of thought and actions, thus enhancing the quality of conversation even more.
- It is surely easier said than done. However, with a child at home, try not to take back office chores to house. Sort out office issues where they need to be sorted; so that once you get back, you can give him the time to tell you how his day was. Listen to him and don’t judge him. Remember, your child needs a loving parent who can listen to him brag about his school grades rather than just a rigid and overbearing judge of his actions. A hearty tete-a tete never fails to spin its own magic on the child.
- Schedule one-on-one activities with your child once every week as that can help in better your bonding. It also helps if you learn about what you child is particularly interested in, such as activities like music or sports.
- Listen to them, even if they sound absurd. The key point here is to hear them out patiently and then respond. Avoid butting in with your opinions even before they stop talking. Such a disdainful demeanor will only lessen his confidence the next time she wants to discuss something important and personal.
- Do not respond scornfully. Avoid using expletives or even expressing strong reactions when it can be done without. Bear in mind the weight of words before you spurt out something rudimentarily insulting to your child. Remember, he is just a kid. Dealing with him high-handedly and in a condescending manner can and will only make matters worse.
- Consider how your child feels before you say or do something. His mental capacities are not well formed and developed yet, so it is only natural for his not to see things the way you see.
- While constructive criticism is healthy, criticizing him at every step he takes will only lead to feelings of worthlessness and subsequent psychological problems. Don’t let him feel that he’s not good enough. Give him the time to show you what he’s got, and you shall be amazed.
- Allow your baby to make his own choices in some cases, provided the consequences are not serious. This will make his responsible in the long run.
I am a 21 years old female. I recently found out that I have PCOS. I am under medication recommended by my Gynecologist. I am taking glycomet- 500mg and normal twice a day since a month. I am also taking Ayurvedic Medicines. My periods were supposed to start on 4th of Jan but the irregularity still continues and my periods are late. I am bloating and my weight keeps increasing every week because of PCOS and irregular periods with acne all over my face, shoulders and back. The acne is growing and becoming big with white fluid in it. What should I do?
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina with her hand. Also some family problem we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 year old female. I am pregnant (40 days as of today) and this s my first baby. I have done my blood test in fasting. My fasting Blood glucose is 101 mg and my sugar level after 2 hours of breakfast is 90 mg. Is that implies I am having sugar. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
I took unwanted 72 for five days before after forplaying with my husband I'm very tensed about my pregnancy we did not intimated but once his penis touched my thigh region and hence I took the pill I just want to know when my period will come and is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hey. Whenever I do micturition and come back. My vagina smells very bad. Like very bad. Despite that the colour of urine isn't yellow it's diluted enough. What should I do?
Hi. I am 23 years old girl. I have irregular periods and so much pain in lower part of stomach and back during my periods. And some blood cloth is also come and about 3 month my bleeding is so less periods is not coming openily. Please suggest me. I really need your help. What can I do.
I took a pregnancy test as I was very scared on Thursday 23Rd of March both urine and blood. Both turned out to be negative. I am on birth control pill Crisanta and I took it two month back to back without any break. I am on my 7 pill free days week. 2 days have passed. Still no period? When should I expect my periods? And shall I take another blood pregnancy test?
I have got a grand son (Born on 01 MAY 2017), his mother is not able to breast feed him, but strangely, the hospital staff, including the Pediatrician advise to feed him with spoon, and were AGAINST feeding with the bottle? Need your Adv. Please.
Hello Doctor. Im 28 years old female n im 31 weeks pregnant by now. I had white discharge right from the beginning of my pregnancy. But from yesterday I noticed some mild brown color mixed with the discharge (looks turbid) but its very little. I have also got y cervix stitched since I had such brownish discharge in 1st trimester n 1st delivery is a preterm. I also spoke with my doctor n advised no need to worry till it is increased or bleeds. But still I would like to get an advice from a senior gynecologist if this normal will it get subside in one or 2 days as before?
My wife menstrual cycle date is 20 date, what is the safe period for sex for not getting pregnancy, and how many condoms should be used for not getting pregnancy.
Garlic is just magnificent and phenomenal. I am providing few of the basics known and reliable home remedies for some specific ailments, which you could try at your home .
If you have cold and flu, then take small amount of garlic every day until the infection disappears. Garlic tends to reduce the frequency of colds and flu without any side effects. A suggested dose would be two or three cloves of raw or cooked garlic a day.
We all face horrid acne, blemishes, blackheads during our teens. If you want to reduce it, or if you just want to glow up your skin, then take two cloves of raw garlic regularly with warm water early in the morning. It works as a blood cleanser and clean your system internally. Do not eat chocolates, spicy or oily food during this treatment and rinse your face five times a day with cold water. Drinks lots of water daily to flush off toxic waste from the blood and urinate whenever you feel that your bladder is full .Else, apply a cut clove gently on the affected area only if you have no sensitivity to it.
If you have High Cholesterol Level, use garlic in your food. This is the better way for heart patients to reduce their cholesterol level. Modern medical science suggests one reason that garlic might reduce cholesterol , i.E. "Garlic is a proven anti-oxidant. This property might help to prevent LDL (Low Density Lipo Protein) from being oxidized. In this way the cholesterol build-up that clogs the arteries could perhaps be reduced by garlic.
If you are very fat and want to loose weight, squeeze half lemon juice in one glass of luke warm water and drink it with two cloves of raw garlic regularly twice a day (morning and evening), for about three months. Avoid using starchy foods and fats. Do exercise regularly. You'll amazingly fell a great change in your body.
If you have Wrinkles, and you want to use anti ageing cream, it would be better to use 3 cloves of garlic regularly as it has a powerful antioxidant effect, which help to protect the body against damaging "Free Radicals. Remember, out skin is made up of collagen and it looses elasticity on yearly basis. Therefore, use garlic and do exercise regularly for the positive results.
If you have Earache, put two or three drops of warm garlic oil in the ears.
Take garlic to boosts the weight of babies in the womb. Thus, when they are born, they are heavier than they would have been if you hadn't taken garlic. Some babies are born too small, so garlic is a definite boon in these cases too.
Use two raw garlic daily to reduce the risk of cancer, due to its Anti-Carcinogenic properties. It helps prevent cancerous compounds from forming and developing into tumors. It also inhibits the growth of tumors.
If any insect bites you at the seaside, you just crush the garlic and apply it to the affected area to reduce pain and to remove poison.
Meri shadi ke 3 mahine ho chuke hai or hum paregnecy ke liye 2 bar try kiye lekin hum pregnet nahi huye agr mujhe pcod ka problem ho to kya mai ma nahi ban paungi please help me.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
My niece is 3 months pregnant and wants the pregnancy terminated. What r the chances and methods to be adopted. Pa advice.
मानसून एक ऐसा मौसम है जो हमारे जीवन में खुशियां लेकर आता है,
क्योंकि यह गर्मियों की झुलसा देने वाली धूप के बाद वातावारण को बिलकुल ठंडा कर देता है। परन्तु मानसून की ठंडक का मज़ा लेने के बावजूद ऐसी कुछ बातें हैं, जिनसे आपको सावधान रहने की आवश्यकता है।
मानसून अपने साथ कुछ ऐसी स्वास्थ्य समस्याएं लेकर आता है, जिससे बचाव के उपाय ढूंढना काफी ज़रूरी होता है।
अगर आपके घर में बच्चे और बूढ़े लोग हैं तो वे एलर्जी (allergy), सर्दी, खांसी आदि स्वास्थ्य समस्याओं का शिकार हो सकते हैं। जब आप भोजन भी कर रहे हों तो ऐसे खाद्य पदार्थों को अपने खानपान में शामिल करने का प्रयास करें, जो आपको बीमार ना बनाएं।
मानसून के मौसम में बारिश की पहली बूँदें सारे वातावरण को काफी खुशगवार बना देती हैं। यह मौसम उन रैशेस (rashes) का इलाज करता है, जो घमौरियों की वजह से हमें गर्मियों में होते हैं। हमें मानसून के मौसम में अपने खानपान और अपनी गतिविधियों का काफी ध्यान रखना चाहिए। मानसून के समय हमें कई तरह की बीमारियां हो सकती हैं। खासकर बच्चे इस मौसम में कई तरह की समस्याओं का शिकार होते हैं।
यह वह मौसम है जब पानी से पैदा हुआ बैक्टीरिया (bacteria) हम पर आक्रमण करता है और हमारी प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में काफी गिरावट आ जाती है। इस समय लोग आमतौर पर बदहज़मी, एलर्जी और कई तरह के संक्रमणों से पीड़ित होते हैं। नीचे कुछ ऐसे नुस्खे दिए गए हैं, जो मानसून के मौसम में हमारा बचाव कर सकते हैं।
बरसात के दिनों में हमें अपने शरीर का ख्याल रखने की अधिक आवश्यकता होती है।
इन दिनों में बढ़े हुये मच्छर और उनसे उत्पन मलेरिया और डेंगू जैसे रोग हमें बीमार बना सकते हैं साथ ही वायरल फीवर होने का भी इन दिनों खतरा बढ़ जाता है। ऐसे में ज़रूरत होती है खुद का ख़याल रखने की और स्वस्थ बने रहने के लिए आवश्यक उपायों को अपनाने की। इस मौसम के लिए ज़रूरी टिप्स नीचे दिये जा रहे हैं जिन्हें अपनाएँ और स्वस्थ रहते हुये मानसून का आनंद लें।
मानसून के दौरान खानपान (Choice of diet during monsoon)
मानसून के मौसम के दौरान रास्ते में बिक रही तली हुई चीज़ें और फ़ास्ट फ़ूड (fast food) का सेवन ना करें। इससे पेट का संक्रमण हो सकता है। कई बार लोग मानसून के मौसम में बदहज़मी का शिकार हो जाते हैं, क्योंकि इस मौसम में पानी से पैदा हुआ बैक्टीरिया काफी सक्रिय रहता है और आपके भोजन के साथ आपके शरीर में भी प्रवेश कर सकता है।
क्योंकि मानसून के समय आर्द्रता का स्तर काफी ऊंचा रहता है, अतः आपके शरीर को भोजन पचाने में दिक्कतें पेश आती हैं।
रास्ते में बिक रहे तैलीय भोजन से परहेज़ करें। सिर्फ घर पर बना हुआ स्वास्थ्यकर भोजन करें।