Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mridul SethYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old man and have mouth dry problem. From one month my mouth is always dry and all the time I use water. I tested my blood for sugar, triglyceride and cholesterol but all are normal. What should I do? Could you please assist me? Thanks,
Dr I have a cavity in one tooth and partly affected other tooth Dr. Said for root-canal or remove the teeth please suggest me which is the best method ?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello Friends, I am Dr Saurabh Gogri and I sit in Hindmatas Milestone Dental clinic. Here I have performed many dental procedures such as Root canal treatment, fillings, scaling, braces, implants, crowns and bridges and many other treatment.
Well the frequently asked questions by the patients is which toothpaste should I use? For that any Fluoridated Toothpaste can be used. Basically it contains 1bpm of fluoride, any toothpaste. It can be Pepsodant, Colgate, Oral-b, any toothpaste.
The second most frequently asked question asked is how painful will my treatment be? So actually speaking with the recent advances there is minimal or no pain in any dental procedure with the use of Anaesthesia post root canal and extraction. If there is mild pain that can be controlled with the help of pain killers.
The next question asked is that how may sitting will it take? Usually root canal treatment is known that it takes 2 to 3 sittings. Nowadays with recent advances techniques, we can complete a root canal in a single sitting which will be of maximum one hour.
Next question is why is the Dental treatment costly? Actually dental treatment is not costly . A dentist charges according to material he uses. He uses the best material so he charges a bit more. And also the experience matters. With experience the charges may increase. Thank you Friends.
For further information contact me on lybrate.com