Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mridul Dummy
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mridul DummyYour feedback matters!
I am having ringworms in genital and buttock region which are itching and red appearance having burn like .for more than 1 month. Taken clotrimazole, terbinafine.
I am suffering from hair fall. My hairs are damaged and very rough. My hairs shining is also lost. Wgat is this problem it is a disease or something else.
My hairs are falling big problem every time my hairs 100% to decrease to 50% hairs so tell hairs fall solution. Please advise.
Does masturbation reduces the testosterone level and does it causes less beard growth Help me with some yoga asanas to increase testosterone level and helps to increase beard growth.
Skin tags, also known as acrochordons, are small brown or darker-than-skin tone growths on the surface of the skin. Tags are very common and harmless growths and tend to occur on the neck, under the breasts, armpits, eyelids and folds of the groin. They generally take place after midlife. About 25% of people report having skin tags after they cross the age of 50.
What causes skin tags to occur?
Skin tags are very common among diabetics and obese individuals. Pregnant women also develop skin tags, as a consequence of changes in the body's hormonal levels. Skin tags tend to occur when your skin rubs against clothing or skin. They are normally caused by blood vessels and collagen that gets trapped inside the thicker portions of the skin. For this reason, they are typically found in folds and creases of the skin. Sometimes, they reduce on their own if blood supply to the tissue has been disrupted due to them getting twisted.
What procedures are involved in their treatment?
Skin tags are generally removed for purely cosmetic reasons but when they do become troublesome, as in, they rub against jewelry, skin or clothing, doctors recommend their removal as the area can end up becoming irritated.
The following procedures are performed to remove these annoying growths on skin:
1. Excision - In this procedure the skin tag gets removed using a scalpel.
2. Ligation - The procedure involves the cutting off of blood supply to the skin tag.
3. Cauterization - The procedure involves the burning off the skin tag using electrolysis (process that involves decomposition of a matter by electric current)
4. Cryosurgery - In this procedure, the skin tag is frozen before removing it. An instrument containing liquid nitrogen is used to do the removal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have white spots in my back and hand as well before last 3 months. Please let me know what should I do?
I used to smoke and masturbate very frequently and now it's became my habit due to which I am suffering from hair loss and cough problem at regular basis and headache sometimes. What should I do? I'm tryna overcoming it. Help me out plz.
My skin around my vagina is black in color. I want to change it and also to remove my pubic hairs permanently. What is the natural and painless way to do it.
Hi I'm 21 years old female. My problem is my cheeks turn red always whenever I go outside it looks so weird plzz doctor help me wat should I do?
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"