Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mridu MiglaniYour feedback matters!
I used to smoking before about 3 months ago. I got blood in saliva and I scared then I decided to stop smoking. Because of I were getting that problem again I went for check up in bhopal and then they said to me its happen they checked me and said its because you do cough more. and it almost stopped. Now these days I got fever and have been coughing up for 2 days and I found blood my saliva again but not in cough. I'm very scared tell me what to do.
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
Hi, am 36, sugar patient with thyroid. Taking 100 MCG. My problem is for past few days i am having dry throat and mouth. Constant thirst is there, my mouth is also producing bad smell. This is for the first time am facing such a problem. Please help!
On my down lip. I scratched my down lip with teeth some months ago now it becomes faded color. It is looking like cigarette smoker lips. It really embarrassing please suggest any gels to regain my lip color I showed to doctor he said no problem it will go don't lick with your tongue always on lip. Please suggest me any gels Tell me where that gels available.
Are Baby Teeth important?
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn?t mean they aren?t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
My toddler is having speech issues could this be related to their teeth?
- Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
Does it really matter if you get a cavity in a baby tooth?
- Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
Do cavities in baby teeth hurt as bad as adult cavities?
- Cavities hurt at any age! For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
When should my baby see the dentist? -As soon as the first tooth comes in!
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
3 primary causes of tooth cavity you shouldn't ignore!
Permanently damaged regions on the enamel of the teeth that later develop into holes or openings are known as cavities. They are a common dental problem and can affect people belonging to all age groups. If left untreated, they can lead to infection, severe toothache, and even tooth loss.
Cavities can be caused due to a number of factors. Some of those factors are discussed below-
1. Bacterial action
Cavities can be caused due to tooth decay by the action of bacteria. Bacteria are naturally found in the mouth and they thrive on food and drinks that contain sugar. If the sugar is not cleaned off the teeth, bacteria can react with it to produce acids. This results in the formation of bacterial plaque that sticks to the teeth, resulting in cavities.
2. Frequent snacking
Eating too frequently can result in the formation of cavities as more food intake means more bacteria and bacterial plaque contain harmful acids. These acids remove the mineral content in the hard surface of the tooth. This erosion can lead to cavities and expose the tooth to decay.
3. Unclean tooth
If the tooth is not cleaned well and regularly using good brushing and flossing techniques, cavities can occur more frequently. Unclean teeth are exposed to the risk of cavities more than healthy and clean teeth. In fact, unclean teeth can pose a serious threat to the inner layers of your teeth as well as make the bacterial action more frequent and dangerous.
Related Tip: 5 Natural Ways to Never Let Your TEETH Turn Yellow!