Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mridu MiglaniYour feedback matters!
When I get up in morning my mouth gets filled with a lot of saliva. This is and everyday problem. I'm facing this problem from one year. What can I do? Please help.
My tooth are regularly loosing their whiteness & became pale. My gum are loosing their pinkness & bwcame brown. Plese help.
Hello Inspite of avoiding cold food n ice-cream I'm getting pharyngitis often what is the cure for it
I am 35 years old I has done the filling in my teeth right upper side. And adjoining of this filling teeth a teeth a half teeth has been damaged and there is black hole in the teethe sometimes its pain a little pains sometime not. Also confirm a good toothpaste for all tooth problem. Please help.
Hi. Am 24years Female. I'm having problem with my tooth. I already did filling for one teeth, now other tooth are swelling and continuously blood is bleeding at the morning time and unable to eat sweet. Am planning to go for check on feb. Is it fine to wait that much time or immediate treatment is needed.
I have completed my root canal treatment, now I want to put cap on them. What should I do now. How much costs for caps?
I am chandra age 55, my teeth are loose and they are shaking what I will do for that where I will get good treatment when I will eat non veg they are more shaking.
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.
Doctor, my teeth are green type pls tel me that how my teeth are wight in good smile. Answer me doctor.
My Mrs. Is having gingivitis problem. Always swollen Inside lips. Not able to eat even very little spicy food. Please advice.
I am 28 year old. My colleagues dominates me. Even if I am right still they shut my mouth because I am weak in argument. I feel that I am hurting them. They say I have a childish nature. I am going to marry next year. I fear my wife will also dominate me. My confidence level is down. What should I do?
I had a Root canal treatment last year in march. 4 days back I ws eating and the cap of the tooth broke into two parts. I have my exams till feb end, so I ll only get to see a doctor aftr it. Is it a problem to leave it as it is? Or a doctor should be consulted. I aint facing any problem with the tooth although. Suggest.
I am a female of 50 years. My teeth were very white till a year ago. Suddenly the whiteness has become lesser and now they look like little yellowish. Please suggest some cure. Thanks.
I am worry about my teeth. Two are damaged by bacterias. Can you please tell me about how to remove these bacterias, also suggest me which of the toothpaste I have to use.
I am 31 years old male, yesterday while brushing my teeth I noticed a kind of black blister inside my upper lip and it is not painful. I remember its not from accident tooth bite or injury. Please advice.
5 years ago doctor done filling of my teeth because of cavity infection. Now the problem is that filling came out of the tooth and tooth start paining. It gets hurt with simple water too. Other doctors said root canal will be done. I don't want rct treatment capping etc. I know filling can't be done because half of the tooth got broken when filling came out. Please suggest any other possible solution. Either I want to take the teeth out or any other solution please?
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.