Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mousmi KumariYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 28 years old and marriage had completed 2.6 yr. Now we are looking for family planning, I had miscarriage in November 2015 after that as per my Dr. Advice after 3 months of it we had started planning again. My cycles are regular and it is of 32 days. I have done ovulation study this month on 11th and 14th day we found multiple small follicles (5-6 mm) in both ovary. So my question is why follicles are so small and what should I do to increase its size? Once I got pregnant then why this problem occurs? Please clear my doubt and help me. Regards
Hi my age is 30 and I have take premulte n tap for 3 days for postponing my periods and I didn't get started my periods yet 4 days is gone after stopping medicine what tab should I take to get my periods within 1-2 days please suggest me a medicine dr.
My wife's age is 40 years and her concern is how to care her breast which is saggy because of age and two daughters took breast milk. How it will attractive and firmer?
If somehow the precum touches the outer part or near the vagina. But I had urinated after my last ejaculation. I didn't penetrate inside her. Still I am not sure that I touched with Precum to the outer part or not. So will there be any chance to get pregnant? We did it on 20th of July though her date of having period was on 29.
I am married before 3 months, me and my wife doing intercourse daily we planned to get a baby but my sperm is too watery is there is any problem of having sex daily and what is the best solution to get that substance thick and what can we do to have pregnant my wife have a irregular periods too.
I am 25 married 1 year back. Planning for baby. My periods are on time. With 21 days gap. Me n my husband planning for baby. In last month we tried also. After periods during my ovulation days. But this month I got periods. But am feeling nausea \ head ek, pack pain too. am i pregnant? I asked this earlier also. But I received reply am not pregnant. What is your opinion? I heard that in some cases female get periods also. Till 2nd month. I rely confused now. What is the best time to conceive. please help.
I am in depression so what to do I am getting headache daily as well as irregular periods please help me also at midnight i'm getting awake what should I do give me suggestion.
Hi, after taken GINLAC-V and ciplox-tz. 2 days later I was having a odourless excessive watery discharge from my vagina. And my virgina hurts. Pls help me. What can I take.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.