Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Moti Lal GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir I want ask you that how to increase height. My age is 17 but I am only 5.6 inch only. Please give the best diet chart.
My knee was a little bit injured in an accident. X-RAY was normal. Doctor said it was a minor injury and no need for any big treatment. Now after 5 days I'm fine, there's no pain but feeling loose at my knee while walking. Having problem in walking up on stairs. What may be the problem? Please answer soon.
Hi I am 18 year old girl having problem in breathing because my one side nose bone is twisted (tedi) and I realized it few months back only when consulted nearby doctor they operation need to be done for it. But I don't wanna go for operation can't I get better solution den it so that it does not make problem in breathing.
Indigestion, whole body pain, cnt remember many things, never clear bowl, dry n wrinkled skin, weakness,dry eyes ,headache ,depression, so many problems I am facing now, it is disturbing my everyday life, I am from west bengal age 56.
Past few months I have growth of thick facial hair and dark spots on my face. These are very much visible on my skin tone. Moreover I'm facing a few scalp problems too. Hair growth is not only on my face but on my hands and legs too. Why is this sudden hair growth? My cortisol level is only 0.5. Please suggest me what can be done to get rid of this. Is there any natural way to treat this? If not what cosmetic treatment can be done?
Mere left shoulder me last 6 month se tez dard rahta hai. 13-10-13 ko mere is hath me bike se girne ke karn chot lagi thi.
If you are primarily desk-bound in your work, correct posture and alignment is essential to prevent work related pain and injuries. Most of us get a little lazy with our posture at some point. You can expect some serious health problems, aches and pains, if you adopt a poor sitting position for long periods of time, day in and day out.
Poor sitting posture can lead to:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Interscapular and thoracic pain and stiffness
- Shoulder pain and muscular tension
- Wrist, forearm and elbow pain
- Lumbar disc bulging and irritation
Most people don't even know that they have a problematic posture. Those who admit to having a poor posture often don’t know what to do about it. Hence education is crucial. Correct desk and computer setup is simple and effective way to avoid these potentially disabling problems.
One other point is that many people who know that they have a poor posture (and know what to do) get lazy. It's easy to slouch or get caught up in work, sitting for hours on end. There people may even set regular reminders to stand up and stretch, but simply snooze the alarms and continue working. Just remember, it is easier to keep bigger problems away than to rid yourself of them later. Stand up regularly, make a cup of tea, take a short stroll and stretch.
A good sitting posture:
- Chair height should be so that your upper legs are parallel to floor (or knees slightly lower than your hips).
- Both feet should be flat on the floor.
- Push your hips into the back of the chair.
- Ensure your chair supports your upper and lower back (use support cushions if required).
- Relax your forearms on the table to keep weight off your shoulders. Use armrests on your chair if required.
- Pull up close to your keyboard, placing it directly in front of you. Adjust your keyboard tilt to achieve a straight wrist position.
- Your screen should be directly in front of you.
- The top of your screen should be little above your seated eye level, at least an arm's length away. Use a monitor stand if required.
- If text is too small at this distance, use your computer's settings to increase display resolution or magnification (as opposed to moving the screen close to your face).
- Screen (and your desk) should be positioned to reduce glare from windows and other ligh sources. Use curtains or blinds if required.
- Keep your telephone within easy reach. Use a headset if you are regularly on the phone.
- Take 1-2 minute short breaks away from your desk every 30 minutes to stretch. Take longer breaks or change tasks every hour. Get away from your computer during lunch break.
- Give your eyes a rest. Look away in the distance during your short breaks.
Our physiotherapists are well trained and experienced in workstation setup education, postural corrective exercises and manual therapy to treat problems that arise from poor office habits. If you are feeling sore, stiff or tired at work, come see us before things get worse.
Don't just stand, move around. If you can walk around then do it. Every little helps.
Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"