Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Moti Lal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Moti LalYour feedback matters!
My age now is 24. For about past 6 years I am using pears soap (soft and fresh. Now I have oily and dry skin. Also,tell me if I change the soap whether I get any skin problem. Pls suggest me any good soap for daily usage.
Which is the best soap for to improve our colour actually by roaming outside I lost my fairness on skin. So help me to recover my fairness back by suggesting good diet and better soap.
I have scar and dark circles on my face. How can I remove these. Please suggest me some medicines. I also have a dull oily skin. Give me solution.
Sir/Ma'am, I went through X-Ray of lungs last month which came back normal except cardiac size slightly enlarged Then went through Ct-scan of chest which came full normal. 1 year back I was suffering from upper respiratory tract infection where I did an x-ray which also showed cardiac size slightly enlarged after that I want through Echocardiogram 2D Doppler which report came back fully normal. I have Anxiety related problem (Health Anxiety and fear of death) from last 3 years with Back Pain and Gastro Problems and GERD. Is this cardiac SIZE SLIGHTLY enlarged normal or its due to over tension and lack of exercise? Pls help me Sir.
How can I get fair skin and gain weight? I have thyroid problem from last 8 year and it's very badly affects on my body and health. What to do? Hell me!
I want to undergo a face and hands permanent fairness treatment. But not chemical peel. Can you please tell me which fairness treatment will give the best full body fairness treatment in affordable price in bangalore. It will be helpful if you tell me how much it will cost. My complexion is dark.
Sir I have pimples and black heads on my face and my skin is losing white colour so prefer any soap for skin and any cream for pimples.
I'm 19, femaleI've experienced anal bleeding twice in the last 1 and a half month, from yesterday there is itching and slight pain in the anus. I do get lower back pain frequently when I do some work. I also experience frequent sudden stomach aches for 2-3 months and also mostly I suffer from persistent constipation no matter if I eat much or not from 2-3 months and sometimes diarrhea.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.