Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Sir/Mam, I have 3 questions. Please find the below. Q.1 If I have sex without using any protection and at the time of leaking out, if I leaked out. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Q.2 If yes, how can it be avoided? Q.3 If We realise in a month that there is a chance of pregnancy then what can be done to avoid pregnancy?
I am pregnant now. Its been 8 weeks now. How ever my doctor is neither prescribing me any iron or zinc tablets nor asked me to undergo any tests such as thyroid, sugar and hiv. When can I expect all these events to happen? please help me understand when those tests and medication has to be taken by me.
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
My period is on 17 of dis month, I didn't get implantation bleeding, but I have abdominal cramps& heavy breasts, feeling tired. So DAT I feel as pregnant, shall I grant it or not, as I had sex with my husband from 2nd to 9th of dis month. I have 32 days cycle regularly.
Hi doctor, My mom's age is 46. Now a days on during the periods time she is facing the problem such as heavy stomach pain and over flow. We have consulted with doctor but they said some problem in the uterus, we need to operate else possible to cure by medicines but now a days she is baring too much of pain and bleeding also increased. So what kind of therapy need to follow to relief from pain/? Is there any possible chances to cure that problem without an operation? Will you help us?
I have a period disorder from long time take they r not come on time what should I do to make them properly.
Hello Doctor, Last month I got my usg and reports says I have urine fibroid of 30×26 mm. My periods are regular but severe pain on 2nd day. Is there any treatment for the same except surgery. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
Does it pains while having vaginal sex if I have piles and will it affect my partner or will he also get piles if I have vaginal sex with him?
Hi, I am three and half months breast feeding mom. Will it effect my baby if I smoke just two drag of hookah? Why and how?
My wife, 42 years had periods 7 to 10 days before expected dates for last two years. But for this month it is late by two weeks today and she says no symptoms for the period to come. So 3 days back we consulted a gynec and doctor physically checked and informed that overy is normal, but little thickness on the wall is noticed. We have two kids, 18 year old son.
Usg report says that polycystic ovary with low volume. And prevoid residual urine 75mul whereas post void residual urine 105 mul. What is the reason for such urinary retention? Can STD is one of the cause? Though sex for only two times and with condom can their still be risk of STD?
Doctor, Below is my complete case details please read in detail. I am a 28 year old guy a sexually active person. On 1st October 2015 I had a risky exposure a brief unprotected sex with a CSW post which I got scared and did the following tests. 1.4th Generation Test after 7 weeks. 2.4th generation test after 12weeks. 3 4th generation test after 22 weeks. 4.4th generation test after 25weeks. All these reports came negative. I don't do drugs at all neither I donate blood technically I haven't risked myself with a CSW again however I Had unprotected sex with my GF on 15th Oct 2015 26Dec 2015 nd 31st Dec 2015. She is 100%HIV negative. Below is my questions. 1. In my case having sex with my GF last 3 months ago can it cause late seroconversion? Having sex with an HIV negative person is it a possible risky exposure during window period? 2. As per your expertise what are the chances of late seroconversion in my case. 3. Help me in the details of accuracy 4th Generation Test. 4. Can HIV testing be a risk for me I got Tested at Metropolis Lab a well known pathology. 5. I am 99% convinced I have no issues however 1% of my mind says to get tested in August and than in October but honestly I do not have the guts. Do I need further testings. 6. To sum it up as per your expertise what to do you advise me Am I 100% HIV free do I need to get tested again. Why are these thoughts bothering me so much I get very stressed because of this.
My wife was pregnant 5 months ago and that time she had 4 months old pregnancy. Everything was good but suddenly heart beat of baby stopped and doctor suggest us to abort it and we follow his advice too. Now we tried to plan a baby last month but there is no positive result . My wife getting scare now. Please give us advice
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.
Which is most safe, using condoms or pills? Without affecting my life partner's health If she's using pills.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.