Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Monisha SharmaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 4 months pregnant. She is 27 years old. She was complaining of pain in the lower abdomen. When I called the gynaecologist, she advised for a USG. USG study reveals as follows. 1) Single live fetus at 14 wks gestation. 2) mobile presentation this time. 3) liquor is adequate largest cord free pocket is 3.9 cms. 4) PLACENTA IS ANTERIOR LOW LYING, LOWER EDGE REACHING INT OS, NOT COVERING IT, GRADE O MATURITY. 5) NO GROSS STRUCTURAL ANOMALY SEEN. The Gynaecologist advised for a complete bed rest and even suggested that my wife should not move even a little. And if she did She would bleed. And advised to take Michelle (Progesterone) tabs twice a day, ISR 40 (Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride, AqSusten 25 (Progesterone) injections. I went to another Gynaecologist, the one who well he is F.C.R.O.G. (UK) he said that don't give any medicines except Folic Acid, and that bed rest at this situation does nothing. Kindly advice me what to do. My wife is very tensed and cried a lot.
My name is sonam I had pain in my vagina and some white liquid is coming out from it for 3or 4 days so tell me about that problem.
Hello Doctor. I'm 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can I abort kid by just taking abortory pill or should undergo abortion? My gynic has told tablets may not work out.
I am 22 years old .The thing is that I had a sexual contact with my husband before 1 and half month .i have taken ipill within 24 hr and have done pregnancy too aftr a week and the result was negative .But it has been a week m not feeling well ,a kind of body pain, drowsiness,nausea and vomiting .Is der any chance of getting pregnant . Please suggest.
I had miscarriage in last year after that I am unable to conceive. From last six months my thyroid t3, t4 is normal but tsh is 7.47. Even my menstruation cycle is not regular & I have lot of pain in my lower legs. Specially I feel in the night or early in morning when I wakeup. & little bit on knees also when I sit on Indian commode. Please suggest homeopathy medicine of thyroid and lower leg pain.
My wife is pregnant 3 months now she is having problem with body hotness what I do and having fever blood group A + same me and wife blood group what precaution should be taken.
Hi I am 34 years female, today is my 16th day my follicle got raptured by 10.30 am. Yesterday night we had sex. Can we have sex tonight or should it be immediately, to become pregnant. Pls help.
My sister is facing infertility problem. I want to know what are the solutions for this other than Ivf.
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?