Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I had a sexual encounter on Jan30 I have used the condom but in stress I forgot to check for breakage in it after 20 min I washed my genitals with water now assuming that she is HIV+ 1 whether the virus will transmit from my hand to the genital part while cleaning? 2 done pcr DNA test for HIV in Feb24 (3week later) it came (-) Can I trust this test and be hopeful?
In the year 2014 I had conceived but it was miscarriage subsequently abortion was done. The ultrasound report say that -blighted ovum and it was 2 mont few week. At present - My period date was 25th march 2016. I did pregnancy test on dated 1/4/2016 and result is positive. I want to know what step I should take to avoid alms as before. please suggest me and also suggest some precaution which may be undertake in the home.
I have done unprotected sex last night 09-09-2015 and my wife's period complete just before yesterday 08-09-2015. I don't want baby now because she delivered baby just 2 months before. Can she take unwanted 72 or any other advice.
I am 14 weeks pregnant, my doctor suggested me genetic screening test for my baby, using amniotic fluid, but I studied that taking amniotic fluid directly through stomach can cause miscarriage in some cases. Earlier I got a missed abortion at the completion of 3 month of pregnancy. I am really worried and confused whether to go for this test or to not? I don't want any risk regarding my baby. Please suggest.
Mujhe period problem hai. Period mujhe time per nahi aate ab mujhe last 3 month se period nahi aaye hai so what I can do please tell.
Hi I'm 35 years old married women. I'm suffering from vaginal problem. A bad odor, sometime itching problem. Sometime feeling wetness. what to do
My wife never gets her periods on time and when it come it gives her to much pain and weakness. What should we do?
I have cyst on my left ovary 35 mm and 33 mm right ovary 7m egg is there but it is not increasing can I get pregnancy or not?
Is it normal to see the vaginal opening? Im a virgin. But my vaginal opening is not very small. What can be the cause? Is it normal?
Sir My wife s experiencing pain whn we tried intercourse. She s afraid of painful intercourse. So we couldnt do that. Wat s the best solution.
Hi my age is 21. I am a female. Actually yesterday I has some kind of vaginal spotting .I thought that my periods have started because my date in the previous month was 14th but I am only having drop drop yesterday only three drops I do not know what has happened .Do I need to visit a doctor? Plus I do some exercise daily I do rope skipping upto 100 repetitions yesterday I did 200 is that a reason or is there ny other reason. I am really worried.
I've got a very faint line in the urine pregnancy test. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. If so what are the natural ways to terminate pregnancy as we are not in a position to have a baby. and what are the confirmation sign of pregnancy. My last period was on march 12 I also have an irregular period. Please guide me with the right procedure to be followed.
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.