Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monika SolankiYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 28 years old & unmarried. From last 4 to 5 days, I am observing drops of blood bleeding normally while sitting, standing etc. Even I can observe in my urine. I can say max 8 to 10 small drops in a day. From last 2 days I have observed 1 small clot of blood while walking/sitting/standing. No itching, no stomach pain nothing Im feeling normal but little stressed with this. Anything I need to worry here. Pls suggest me the home remedies & to which doctor I need to consult for this.
Hi I am 27 year m in relationship from last one years. All are going gud but from last month I feel that when we sex I don't feel like before. I feel my Private part my vagina become loose suddenly from last 15 days that's why when he insert his penis I don't feel so much and can't enjoy. please let me know the way how I can tight my vagina and feel like before and enjoy him more.
My wife had a miscarriage yesterday. She was 45 days pregnant. Her thyroid tsh level was 5.7. She was continuing thyronorm 25mcg. Is it responsible for her miscarriage? What must be the tsh level in the first trimester. What precautions must be taken for our future baby. After how many days we can have sex from now.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.
I m 22 years old. I m 3 months pregnant. I feel very sick in the morning n I can not wake up earlier. What can I do?
I and my gf had unprotectuve sex a day before her periods. On 17th she got late for her periods. On 19th it started.After her periods she was having lot of white discharge and thigh pain.She checked twice with the home pregnancy tester. It was negative. I am concerned whether she is pregnant? please help me out.
I am 38 years old unmarried women having a problem of hormonal imbalance n irregular periods, two years before doctor suggested tab regestrone for 3 months n I got relief but now again I am having the same problem n I have started taking regestrone without asking doctor is there any harm of taking regestrone at this age.
Hlo mam, mere period stop ho gye h pregnancy test bhi kiya mgar negative aa rha h period stop huye 13 din ho gye h thodi tried bhi lag rha h neend bhi aa rhi h.
Hello sir, I got oral sex with one lady 2 years back. After 2 days of oral sex knee pains started in my body. All knees effected and pain! What type of disease is this.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
I sir, meri wife ko panchve mahine me delivery huvi hai. Or have nice beta hai. Meri wife ka mc time 8 tarikh ko tha, lakin aaj 12 tarikh huvi lakin aaye nahi hai, to kya sar meri wife pregnent ho sakti hai kyuki is baar hi mc let hai nahi to mahina mahina regular ya pahela aa jata hai. Please sir tell me she is pregnant ya not because I worried very much I have small baby, so please sir guide me.
My LMP date is 8th Jan16 and my pregnancy test is positive. I was on thyroxine sodium tablets of 62.5 MCG since last 1-2 years or so. On 6th feb test result showed my TSH as 6.2. I am not able to consult my doctor as of now. So, I had increased the dosage to 100mcg on my own (since 6th feb). please suggest if this is the correct dosage and if it is not the correct dosage then what should be my course of action now?
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady Knows She's Hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem—four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, Never criticize other women's bodies. "She'll worry about how you feel about hers. "She won't feel comfortable showing you her body if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite."
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. "A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax—your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O-or-Big-Zero attitude.
Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together."
Penis Size just doesn't matter!
The cliché is true: It is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size.
Dr. Sharmila Majumdar, Sexologist & psychoa
MS sexuality, M.Phil clinical psychology, PhD Cognitive Behavior Modification
Certified by Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA, in treatment of resistant depression
Hello doctor, I am having sex with my neighbor aunt she maintains her body well. I loves to kiss&lick her ass hole but she rejects me to do so. Why wasn't anything wrong in that.
Sir muje 9 aug ko period hua tha or 13aug ko khtam hua tha mere bf ne 14 and 15aug ko sex kiya tb maine i-pill le the but muje abi tak period ni hua 9sept ko hona tha, esk bad maine 18sept ko pregnancy test kiya jo nigative tha and 19 r 20 ko fir sex kiya r i-pill le r mujhko ab white-discharge hua. Plese esko m kya samjhu r yehi white-discharge 17 r 18 aug ko bhi hua tha please mjhko clear kro, r kya abi sex krna thek hai ya nhi ku ki hm log living relation m rehte h to problm ho jati hai.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.