Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
First month completed of pregnancy my wife's vomiting are not stopping. Whichever she eats it comes out. Is this normal in these days or she has to take medicine.
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My wife have 0.7 FSH ...Doctor suggesting for ivf..I m confused abt decesion...FSH is it cureable...?
Had my last period on 12th april. Only genital rubbing happened on 24th april for less than a minute No ejaculation anywhere near me. No penetration. Can precum pregnancy happen? Average cycle is of 32 days. Had a little brownish red discharge yesterday.
Hello sir/Madam, my baby sister 19years old had a problem of PCOD from the beginning she never get her periods on time or every month they are very irregular.
What are the ways to reduce white discharge? I am planning for a child, please do d needful. Suggest me some ways to get pregnant soon.
I want to have my 1st sex with my boyfriend. I am really afraid about the pain of 1st penetration. I am thinking, if I take any sex pill for much excitement. Will it be ok to take such medicine for 1st sex. ? Or tell me anything should I take any measures for a better way to take it easy.
i ma pregnant from last 2 months. what precautions i have to take for healthy pregnancy please advice.
I had pelvic tvs sonography. Is everything normal to get pregnant Pelvis shows an anteverted uterus with central endometrial canal Uterus measures 56x29x34 mm Endometrial thickness measures 5 mm Both the ovaries were well visualized and appeared bulky with multiple small follicles noted in parenchyma. Right ovary measures 38x24x37 mm. Volume measures 17.4 c mm Left ovary measures 40x22x33 mm, volume measures 14.7 c mm. There is no fluid in cul-de-sac This test was done on 12-feb and my last period date was 19-jan Is everything normal, can I get pregnant.
I missed my period in January (Jan 28), but I wasn't sexually active so I ignored it. I had unprotected sex on Feb 11 and took ipill within 24 hours and got my period the same day I.E Feb 12. Had sex again on 18th Feb, condom broke so took pill again. After 10 days had period like bleeding for 3 days on 28th Feb. Last had sex on March 9 (protected, but I doubt). No sex after that. Did urine test on 4th, 18th & 30th march. All negative. On someone's advice I did blood hcg on 30th march again negative. But I'm confused that I bled on 28th Feb for second time. Was that my period or the one I got on Feb 12th? If 28 is my actual period date then Have I got that blood hcg done too early? Or should I rely upon the tests?
Hi. I am suffering from vaginal problem I get ulcer there from 2 month I am in pain please suggest me.
Peanut oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, Safflower oil, soya oil are popular oils used all over India. And Vanaspati Ghee and Desi Ghee are popular choices amongst ghee. Usage of Poly-unsaturated fatty acids used to be deciding factor to choose oil type.
But now it is acknowledged wide over that Saturated Fatty acids are equally important and they increase the good cholesterol level. That means eat any type of oil or ghee. It is good for health. Palm oil or desi ghee was considered bad. But now it is recommended.
Only there is upper limit to quantity. For a 2000 calorie diet, oil/ghee consumption should not be more than 600 calorie.
Then what is bad? It’s trans fat. When oil is reheated again and again, trans fats are formed which are bad for heart.
I short, consume any oil or ghee it is good for health if eaten moderately.