Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monika Manchanda
Submit a review for Dr. Monika ManchandaYour feedback matters!
I am 8 week pregnant I had scan everything is fine but suddenly I stopped vomiting no morning sick also before I use to get lot of vomiting is there any problem because I had abortion twice.
My age is 32 it's been an year or so and I have tried a few times but can't get my wife pregnant, how can I check what's the issue?
चुंबन करते समय विशेष ध्यान रखे इन बातों को
- जोड़ो के मध्य चुंबन होना प्रेम को दर्शाता है। यह अपने प्यार को जाहिर करने का सबसे आसान एवम् उत्तम तरीका है। कई बार तो इसी के माध्यम से वो अपनी भावनाए भी एक-दूसरे को बताते है । आजकल तो हमारे हिंदी सिनेमा में भी इसका चलन काफी हो गयाहै । अगर आपका साथी आपको चुंबन करना चाहता है तो उससे दूर हटने की चेष्टा न करें। इससे आपके साथी आपके प्रति अरूचि और संदेह की भावना पैदा हो सकती है।
- वह इसका गलत अनुमान भी लगा सकते है और आपका रिश्ता टूटने की कगार में आ जाता है। अक्सर लोग चुंबन करते समय ऐसी गलतियां कर बैठते है जो उन्हें कभी भी नही करनी चाहिएं अपने साथी का ध्यान रखते हुए उसे भावपूर्ण चुंबन करना चाहिए साथ ही उसे सांस लेने का अवसर भी देना चाहिए। यदि आप अपने साथी को ज़्यादा उत्तेजित और कठोरता से चुंबन करेगें तो उसको दर्द या कष्ट पहुँच सकता है जिससे आपका प्यार व रोमांस दोनों ही खराब हो जाएगा
My wife is 4 months pregnant. Although she is having good nutritious foods. What is the best food to eat now. What foods to avoid.
Unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle combined with bad eating habits are majorly responsible for acidity in people today. It is experienced not only by the people of upper age groups but also by children as they eat a lot of junk food outside.
Acidity happens due to excess secretion of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. If you have upper abdominal discomfort or pain, stomach fullness, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, waterbrash or irregular bowel movement, then you must be suffering from acidity or gastritis.
According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body. The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be taken together like milk and salt or milk and fish.
- Smoking, excessive intake of coffee, tea and alcohol.
- Intake of extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods.
- Consuming white flour products, especially products made from white sugar.
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What does worsening Pitta Dosha do to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, inducing better digestion.
What changes you're required to make? To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as: Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on. Avoid fermented as well as processed foods. Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages. Curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes. Also, avoid having curd/yogurt at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.