Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monika Lal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monika LalYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old married lady I had abortion when I was 26 but after tht I never conceived I tried iui also but it failed so please advice me for conception and chances of conceiving.
I have irregularly periods problem, I will get fr 4 - 5 months later, because of that I'm becoming fat.
Hii! I have irregular periods from some few months but I undergone laparoscopy due to pcod on April 9 and I get my period on 23 june, after that we had sex on 3july (11 days), then I didn't get period in July 23, then I checked 1aug evng with kit its negative is there is a hope for pregnancy please give accurate answer (Thank u)
Acupuncture is an alternative medicinal practice that involves stimulating certain pressure points on the body with a needle that penetrates the skin to reduce pain or to treat different health conditions. Most patients try out acupuncture if everything else fails and when their doctors have pronounced their problem unfixable. It is also opted when the physician prescribed medicines have brought no pain relief. Others have discovered that continuous acupuncture tends to make conventional medicines seem moderate.
In case you have not tried out acupuncture and are interested to know whether it is justified regardless of your time and cash, here are five urging motivations that show that acupuncture works:
- It is a personalized healthcare: No two acupuncture therapy patients get a similar treatment for a similar illness or uneasiness. Acupuncturists treat the patients, not the sicknesses. They are prepared to take in everything about you, from the sound of your voice to the nature of your skin to the radiance in your eyes. They think about your entire story over a significant time span. They see your body as a system of related parts: muscles, bones, belt, organs, blood and body liquids. They see what is insufficient and what is trapped, rationally and also physically, and make alterations, thereby encouraging the body's own recovering capacity.
- It is not something to fear: Of course, you may feel the needles and their quick impacts; however, you need not be on edge. In case you are feeling throbbing pains every day in general, you will not even feel the needles go in since the pinch is very minute.
- It shows great after effects: You may go for acupuncture to cure your neck and shoulder pain, and find that the pain reduces. Then, your anxiety level, sleep quality, processing, and general disposition improve and enhance as well.
- It gets to the root: Needle therapy medicines are profoundly mending since they centre around the patient's present condition, explore why their indications are showing and intend to treat the hidden underlying driver.
- It works: Acupuncture has been around before written history. The most punctual composed record originates from a couple of 100 years before the BC. In case it did not work, it surely would not have been done for a large number of years and spread through many Asian medicinal heredities.
Researchers attempt to see how acupuncture functions from a biomedical point of view. Some point to its impacts on fascia, the connective tissue that surrounds every one of our muscles and organs. Some indicate to acupuncture’s capacity to stimulate the limbic framework and autonomic sensory system. Therefore, acupuncture works in many ways and has proven to be the best alternative treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.